napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone advice

dillavojurt

Hey Dylan I have a question maybe you can give me some advice .. please read this all .. my doctor has had me on adderal for a very long time to help with sluggishness and focus and overall help with health .. I’m a 43 year old male and I went to a Low-T doctor and they did blood test for 2 days and both days one of my test said I was a 191 and the other was a 204 so bottom line he said I was way below my average for my age and wanted me to come there twice a week for shots .. I said I can’t because they was 2 hours away from my house plus they do it the mornings and I work first shift as a welder .. bottom line I took the results back to my doctor and explained what was going on and she took me off the adderal and started me on a testosterone shot of 0.25 ml every 2 weeks .. now the question I have is to my understanding is 0.25ml = 50 milligrams .. and if that is the case then that is 100 milligrams a month total and if you take the shots it shuts down the body’s natural production of it so wouldn’t that be less like I would have a total a 100 now a month instead of the 204 my body produces ?? What I’m trying to find out is everyone says I should take 0.50 shots once a week and that equals a total of 400 milligrams a month so is this correct I just started and I took the first shot and it felt great for about 4 days then faded off and the whole other week with out I felt like poo again .. I need advice on how this works and what would be good with the levels I have and my age .. I’m wanting to fill better and not so tired or sluggish .. my doctor is really old and I don’t think she knows much about this .. so any advice ??

you should be on about 150 mg per week... i have NO CLUE when you say in ML because i dont know the concentration of what you are using so that literally helps me in no way, shape or form... 125-150 mg per week should have you in a very healthy range

Ok so when you say .5 a shot i’m assuming you mean .5 a ml. And based off the math here i’m getting your Mg/ml is 100mg.

If this is the case you need to be running 1.5ml-2ml or in your case “a shot” lol, per 1 week (150mg-200mg). not per month, not per 2 week bs, idk who’s feeding you that junk.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

This is a very similar protocol that a co-worker I have got put on. 50mg every 2 weeks. They told him that was the max they would prescribe. I told him to find a new doc. Same complaint he had was feeling good for a few days then crash. Same advice, find a new doc

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

This is a very similar protocol that a co-worker I have got put on. 50mg every 2 weeks. They told him that was the max they would prescribe. I told him to find a new doc. Same complaint he had was feeling good for a few days then crash. Same advice, find a new doc

i see some very strange protocols given out by doctors all the time that i just never understand...

I feel like doctors almost have no clue on what to do with testosterone lol. I never understood prescribing some people as low as 100mg every two weeks that is ridiculous minimum once a week how do they not understand how testosterone works and wanting to have stable levels? You almost need to self perscribe.

I feel like doctors almost have no clue on what to do with testosterone lol. I never understood prescribing some people as low as 100mg every two weeks that is ridiculous minimum once a week how do they not understand how testosterone works and wanting to have stable levels? You almost need to self perscribe.
Yeah if the guy looked like he took care of himself and exercised regularly I would have probably recommended that. Being overweight and not trying to get in shape I told him find a new doc lol

I feel like doctors almost have no clue on what to do with testosterone lol. I never understood prescribing some people as low as 100mg every two weeks that is ridiculous minimum once a week how do they not understand how testosterone works and wanting to have stable levels? You almost need to self prescribe.
theres an older guy at the gym that i always talk to in the steam room and he has a doctor here giving him one shot every 10 weeks... my assumption is its deconate and i dont have all the info from him because hes pretty clueless and i dont care to talk about that shit in public too much but shit like that, if its what he says just has me smfh

theres an older guy at the gym that i always talk to in the steam room and he has a doctor here giving him one shot every 10 weeks... my assumption is its deconate and i dont have all the info from him because hes pretty clueless and i dont care to talk about that shit in public too much but shit like that, if its what he says just has me
smfh

Ya I was actually surprised when my doctor said to come in once a week to get my shots. Since I had seen so many people say there doctors say to come not as frequent.

I don’t like talking about that stuff In public either when people ask me what I take I always tell them a good test boost and a No2 booster lol.

Ya I was actually surprised when my doctor said to come in once a week to get my shots. Since I had seen so many people say there doctors say to come not as frequent.
Theres good ones and bad ones out there. Some actually do know their shit. Just not most lol

Top Bottom