napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone

Alex_pol13

Hello guys, i want to ask something... if someone never do before a steroid cycle what is the best beginner steroid cycle to start?? can he use only Testosterone with pct??

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

yeah guys sry i was at work and i forget to write... well i have 0 cycle history and i want to start with Testosterone i am at 24 my goal is to gain muscles and i want to do my first steps into steroids because i want to compete in bobybuilding shows now i am in a preparation for my 2 show and i will compete at amateur bodybuilding -1,75. i am 75 kg i am 1,73 cm body fat i am arround 10-11% at this moment cause i am bulking, so i want after my show to try Testosterone

These are the minimum age limits for people on this forum to give you cycle advice:
20: SARMS
25: steroids

This is due to side effects and your natural hormone levels.

If your body looks good enough to go in comps and you're not going to use steroids to be in comps, why use them at all?

Just stay natural

its good to go in natural comps only, i want to try to hit comps at ifbb so i have the chance to win my category and the overall to take pro card

i am not using them now... i am asking because i want to use them, i will not compete only in steroid free bodybuilding competitions i will compete in IFBB and there you have to use steroids or else you cant win your category and you cant win the overall, at steroid free bodybuilding competitions you dont win pro cards so you cant participate in other countries

OP; you're 24 years old and have done one show so far you are MANY YEARS away from competing in the IFBB.

Concentrate on the here & now, take one step at a time.

Top Bottom