napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone

Divine89

Hey Dylan my name is Divine I’m 48 years old my doctor just put me on trt 1 ml every2 weeks he also prescribed me magesterol acetate I’m looking to get the most out of my therapy what could I take along with my testosterone cypionate if anything?

if your doctor JUST put you on it then thats all you need right now... as far as peds go... you can use my new POST CT product with it right now and that would be highly beneficial... you run it 12 weeks at a time, then take 4 weeks off and then you can start again... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Well I see an issue with your dosing. 1ml, which I assume is 200mg, is a great dose. Even high for many. But every two weeks? You jut threw the chance of feeling good and level out the window. You’ll most likely feel great for a week and then feel down for a week. You should ask to be dosed once a week.

If you're pinning yourself just dose 100mg per week or 50mg twice a week you'll definitely feel better and I recommend it. Have you been prescribed an aromatase inhibitor? What is the Megestrol for? Are you having trouble eating?

Hey Dylan my name is Divine I’m 48 years old my doctor just put me on trt 1 ml every2 weeks he also prescribed me magesterol acetate I’m looking to get the most out of my therapy what could I take along with my testosterone cypionate if anything?
What exactly are you looking for? That will help me tell you what will go well with your trt

You want to get the most out of your therapy?.....get ur ass to the gym everyday and train like someone has a gun to your head.....do a ton of cardio.....learn about diet and nutrition.... dial in your calories...be strict with your macro's(eat less than you "think" you need or want)...NEVER ever have a "cheat" meal

That's how you get the most

It ain't about adding in more AAS

You want to get the most out of your therapy?.....get ur ass to the gym everyday and train like someone has a gun to your head.....do a ton of cardio.....learn about diet and nutrition.... dial in your calories...be strict with your macro's(eat less than you "think" you need or want)...NEVER ever have a "cheat" meal

fuck yeah! well said!!!

Hahaha Buen plays no games and I love it!!! Solid advice!!!

My TRT dose is the same as yours. I pin 100mg per week rather than 200mg every two weeks and my Doctor is fine with that. I have used the testosteron by itself for quite some time. Now I like to stack it with SARMS. MK-2866 Ostabolic and GW-501516 Cardarine along with the Testosteron Cyp have changed my physique. I pay attention to diet and lift hard. Very pleased with the results of this combination. My SARMS come from SARMSX so I don't worry about getting fake shit or some unknown substance that can cause side effects.

My TRT dose is the same as yours. I pin 100mg per week rather than 200mg every two weeks and my Doctor is fine with that. I have used the testosteron by itself for quite some time. Now I like to stack it with SARMS. MK-2866 Ostabolic and GW-501516 Cardarine along with the Testosteron Cyp have changed my physique. I pay attention to diet and lift hard. Very pleased with the results of this combination. My SARMS come from SARMSX so I don't worry about getting fake shit or some unknown substance that can cause side effects.
Smart man... Very good combo here. Safe and effective with hard work.

That's a very safe, effective way to supplement TRT bro. Smart move

spot on brother! thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom