napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosteron results.

Chris718

I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone that his familiar with Testosterone. I recently had a Testosterone checked because I been feeling like garbage for a while now. My Dr is making it out to be no big deal and is saying I am in the normal range but In my opinion I am low.

Test: 297
SHBG: 21.9
Free Test: 47

Thanks for any feedback.

I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone that his familiar with Testosterone. I recently had a Testosterone checked because I been feeling like garbage for a while now. My Dr is making it out to be no big deal and is saying I am in the normal range but In my opinion I am low.

Test: 297
SHBG: 21.9
Free Test: 47

Thanks for any feedback.
Find and endo that is qualified that will treat you. Your doctor is obviously clueless considering your test levels are clearly below normal range

I would keep looking until I found a doctor that would do it.

Would any happen to know how.long something like Animal stak stays in you system? My appt got pushed back a week and I need something to hold me over.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would any happen to know how.long something like Animal stak stays in you system? My appt got pushed back a week and I need something to hold me over.

Animal stack isn't going to affect your bloods

Hello all. I have been on TRT for a month now and am ready to get the SARMS Dylan recommended. If anyone couldessage me with the best place to get them I would.really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom