napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testoprim-D Mixed esters PCT

Royce55

Hello everyone!

I have a question about running Testoprim-D, which is the Mexico supplement claiming to be 200mg Test E and 50mg Test P per ampule.

Now, before everyone slams me for bringing up Testoprim, Iv'e already read the numerous other threads on it regarding pain, swelling of injection sites, and flu symptoms. However, I couldn't find info on HOW to actually run it (I know, probably because no one does). So for the purposes of this thread, just to keep it unlike all of the other threads on Testoprim where people just shit on the product, please assume that running 12 weeks at 400mg / week (solo, nothing else besides aromasin) is already a given just so we can have a conversation that goes beyond "Run a different product".

Usually would be 500mg / week, but not using the whole bottle to keep dosage around 400mg.

The question is when running a mixed ester test like this (200 E 50 P) would it be ideal to wait 2 weeks for esters to clear before begining PCT? Or because of mixed esters, jump right into PCT a few days after the last pin? And also would one use a similiar PCT approach coming off Sustanon 250?

Thanks for the advice, not only on this thread, but all others as well.

If it contains test enanthate, then ofc you must wait 2 weeks otherwise your pct wont do shit :/ you could run hcg while esters are clearing though, up until pct

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Totally off the subject but i couldnt handle testoprim d. Talk about my ass cheek knotting up bad.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

If it contains test enanthate, then ofc you must wait 2 weeks otherwise your pct wont do shit :/ you could run hcg while esters are clearing though, up until pct

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Correct...

Good luck with the product bro. It is brutal.

Top Bottom