napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testoprim-D

Rich419

Hey fellas new to this forum...thought I’d look for answers...so I started my first ever cycle..chose Testoprim D.. by itself...still have pain but trying to deal with it....what else can I take with this ??any suggestions appreciated ..

when you say you have pain, you mean like injection pain? what do you mean what else can you take with it? do you have any clue what you are doing? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? do you have any sense about ancillaries or pct??

Thanks for the reply...tell you the truth not really..just what I’ve read. 41/5’10”/245/22%been lifting for about 5yrs now..

no bro... if you have a low t condition then yes, you need test because you wont have energy and have an inability to lose weight but thats a PRESCRIBED thing by a doctor and NOT a cycle... you dont use steroids and run cycles when you are overweight... you dont get it but noone with half a brain is going to recommend that to you... if you need trt, thats another story but thats a small dose that is prescribed to you based on a condition you have

I understand what your saying..high estrogen levels, what if I took an estrogen blocker...or do you think I should stop the cycle....if so how low body fat should I get to? 18%?? And thanks again for the helpful tips bro...

You need to stop brother ... get your bodyfat down to 12-14%.... it’s not safe to cycle at your bodyfat %

Thanks fellas...I will stop the cycle ..since I took only one week...should I take something for the estrogen...or post cycle ???

what do you mean what do you use bro? you run it 12 weeks at a time, 5 capsules a day right before bed and then you take 4 weeks off and can run it again...

Top Bottom