napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testolyze vs Post Gear

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you have tried these 2 test boosters? Species nutrition's Testolyze and 5% Nutrition Post Gear.

I like throwing a test booster into my PCT protocol, some might say it does nothing, but I figured it doesn't hurt. I have added Testolyze in my PCT the last 2 cycles. However, looking at the dosages for both, it seems like Post Gear is dosed a little bit better (even though you do have to take 2 more pills of post gear vs testolyze, so maybe that is why.)

I'll probably stick with testolyze, unless someone can really convince me to switch lol.

Thanks,
BT

I think adding a test booster into PCT or even on cycle is a great idea and I am a huge believer in them. I know some people say they are a waste of money but I def notice a difference when o take them. Before I started using gear I experimented with test boosters for years. Honestly I?d say they are both under dosed and not worth the money. 5% nutrition is basically just D-Acid which does work absolutely but there are studies that it only works for a short period of time and then your body adjust to it so it?s best to cycle. It is also filled with stuff to control estrogen which is not why we are using test boosters. Specifies nutrition is only better by a hair and the ingredients that are in it are under dosed. It only has a gram of D-Acid which is a waste of time 3 grams it was is used in studies and show to work. The tribilis in it is fine but ur basically paying 40 something but I for a tribulis supp which you can get for like 9 dollars. I personally buy my test boosting ingriedients individually mostly so I can get the max clinical dosage and max amount of servings and it usually adds up to one bottle of an under dosed all in one test booster.

Not trying to pick your supp choice apart man hope I didn?t come off that way. I just know a lot in this particular area and tried not ramble to much lol

Look into these ingredients and try to find a Booster with most of these if your going to buy and all in one.
Tribulus
Pellitory
KSM-66/ ashwaganda
Long Jack
Fenugreek
Horny Goat weed
D-Acid

These are most of the one I use regularly

Check out Black Ox by enhanced athlete I believe that one to be the best all
In one Test booster. If you don?t mind swallowing a bunch of capsules lol but hey we r in the fitness game we should be used to taking a bunch of pills a day ha. Doesn?t bother me really.

ive used many species products and was always disappointed with them personally... i have not used the other... i know its a bit pricier but n2generate is one that i can personally vouch for as definitely being effective...

I haven't used either but can say that N2Generate has a great ingredient profile. You just have to line up the ingredient panels and see which has more of the powerful, beneficial test boosting ingredients.

Thanks for the responses guys. Seems like N2Generate is the popular choice. I am going to do some research on this one.

I think adding a test booster into PCT or even on cycle is a great idea and I am a huge believer in them. I know some people say they are a waste of money but I def notice a difference when o take them. Before I started using gear I experimented with test boosters for years. Honestly I?d say they are both under dosed and not worth the money. 5% nutrition is basically just D-Acid which does work absolutely but there are studies that it only works for a short period of time and then your body adjust to it so it?s best to cycle. It is also filled with stuff to control estrogen which is not why we are using test boosters. Specifies nutrition is only better by a hair and the ingredients that are in it are under dosed. It only has a gram of D-Acid which is a waste of time 3 grams it was is used in studies and show to work. The tribilis in it is fine but ur basically paying 40 something but I for a tribulis supp which you can get for like 9 dollars. I personally buy my test boosting ingriedients individually mostly so I can get the max clinical dosage and max amount of servings and it usually adds up to one bottle of an under dosed all in one test booster.

Not trying to pick your supp choice apart man hope I didn?t come off that way. I just know a lot in this particular area and tried not ramble to much lol

Not at all bro! I appreciate the honest feedback.

Top Bottom