napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testolone

bareblane

Hey, watched your YouTube about Testolone.....I’m 50 and on Test because my body just stopped producing it and they can’t figure out why (I’ve had all the testing and MRIs).. I am an avid competitive Crossfitter, knowing that one of our guys just got popped for this compound is there a way to not get a positive test on it? Also at my age is this safe for someone with no other physical issues?

there are very very specialized test that are required for sarms... generally only the ncaa, wada and olympics test for it...

what are the side effects and how will that effect HRT? also does one have to stack the GW or can it stand alone without RAD?

what are the side effects and how will that effect HRT? also does one have to stack the GW or can it stand alone without RAD?
Check out Dylan's YouTube channel bro. There are videos on every sarm to answer your questions

it wont have any effect on hrt whatsoever... slight suppression and some people have had a rise in bad cholesterol but i have not seen that happen to anyone that uses quality rad so that leads me to believe they had something else... YES, it can help with fat loss as well as strength, lean muscle and endurance...

Top Bottom