domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing the waters

Testing the waters

So lately I have been testing the waters with keto diet. I've lost weight and I feel like I have more energy, until I go to the gym. I just don't have the same strength or endurance(definition isn't all the either) . But I am insulin sensitive to carbs. (Put on weight easily) Once I get down to 8 percent body fat I was start my cycle. The cycle would include test p. Tren a. Winni. And some sarms if I can get my hands on them again. I can put the full cycle if you'd like. I just need help debating on doing a lower carb intake and only consume cars before and after my workouts. With intemidiate fasting 3x a week. And high fat and high protein. Or if I should even it out to get the most out of my gains and weight loss with 5 meals a day.
    I know everyone is different but I'm just asking if you could help me out i know this is the best place for feed back.
    I'm at 190
    5'6

1-10 Test p 100 eod
    1-10 tren ace 100 eod. (Debating on ed but not a big fan of ed)
    1-10 Aromasin 12.5 e3d
    1-10 caber.25 e3d
    1-10 Gw 20
    1-10 Sr 30 mg. 5 mg throughout the day
    1-10 s4 50 mg split
    5-10 Winni 50 mg
    5-10 dga organ
    7-10 dga post ct

Pct 11-16
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5 eod
    Organ st
    Mk 4 weeks 25 mg
    Gw 20 mg

Really need advice trying have good definition but also add size

like you said, everyone is different bro.. ultimately YOU know your own body so noone can really tell you what to do aside from things each of us have done on our own... i personally go with the smaller meals throughout the day but thats what works for me, so i generally do 4-5 smaller meals throughout the day but like i said, that works for me... i cant do low carb.. i feel way too shitty on it and i just dont even have the energy to do what i need to do... i dont eat a lot of carbs but i definitely keep it moderate... about 30% of my intake...

Much appreciated brother. I'll just trial and error before I start up

happy to help bro!

VIP Member
    Ive tried keto - it was a disaster. I felt bad physically and mentally, my strength was always down. I'm sure a lot of people would tell me I did it wrong but I tried it several times and the results were always the same.

keto is NOT for everyone.. .thats something each person has to try on their own.. i dont like it because i dont feel its sustainable nor healthy long term... others may disagree but to me its a temporary thing that you should not do long term

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    keto is NOT for everyone.. .thats something each person has to try on their own.. i dont like it because i dont feel its sustainable nor healthy long term... others may disagree but to me its a temporary thing that you should not do long term
    The science shows it's unhealthy to run keto for extended periods as I understand it.

In my book extended periods would be longer than twenty minutes LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    The science shows it's unhealthy to run keto for extended periods as I understand it.

In my book extended periods would be longer than twenty minutes LOL.
    LOLL i hear you.. ive read arguments both ways but just based on personal experience with so many people over all these years, its NOT something sustainable and not healthy long term..

Getting my blood work done. Should I just go with the female hormone panel with prolactin?

I really wanna cover all of my health though. Which would be best?