napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testicles feel weird on cycle normal?

bruh41293

Sup everyone I been on lgd 4033 for a week and I'm noticing that my nuts feel uncomfortable not painful just different does lgd cause this?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Sup everyone I been on lgd 4033 for a week and I'm noticing that my nuts feel uncomfortable not painful just different does lgd cause this?

no especially not in a week unless you dont have real lgd... where did you get it?

Allamericanpeptide its a noce reliable source a couple of my friends been using this source

Allamericanpeptide its a noce reliable source a couple of my friends been using this source

they are far from reliable with sarms... chances are very higher you do not have lgd whatsoever... who knows what you have... buying sarms from a peptide company is a major bad move... you will learn...

they are far from reliable with sarms... chances are very higher you do not have lgd whatsoever... who knows what you have... buying sarms from a peptide company is a major bad move... you will learn...
So should I stop taking it?

sometimes they feel weird when you are on your way to them getting smaller. Sounds like you may be on prohormones.It certainly is not from real sarms

sometimes they feel weird when you are on your way to them getting smaller. Sounds like you may be on prohormones.It certainly is not from real sarms
I been getting a lot of erections lately not sure if lgd causes that too

Bro stop taking it now. I would be willing to bet you are on prohormones. If you want legit Sarms SarmsX is your source.

Testicle suppression and getting random erections are both signs you are probably on a toxic prohoromone and not LGD buddy. I wouldn't trust that shit myself. If you want true sarms you really should stick with www.sarmsx.com

Been researching its normal I I just have to lower my dosage youtuber made a video about it

well...there you go..must be true if it was on youtube...as high a authority as you'll ever find..unless it's your friends that recommended the peptide company for sarms

All we can make here are assumptions man. I don't know that company from first hand
experience so I can't really talk about them.

If it's causing discomfort get off it. If not then idk what to tell you.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

I don't even have weird nut feelings on steroids dude. You probably have a PH in disguise. Just my guess. I would trash it personally. Sarmsx you won't have to worry about. If it is a PH you could just save it for an AAS cycle lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Top Bottom