napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test winstrol and deca stack

pdxguy32

Is your specified dosages for application every 3-4 days or once a week.

Your videos are great I appreciate them and your time immensely.

What is your age, training experience, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

Hi Dylan, how how should I start taking LGD as a first timer, in terms of dosage and the time to take ? Also, is it mandatory to go to gym while taking sarms? thanks

Age 28
training experience - 1 year regular gym
body fat 14%
first timer.

i hope you are not planning on using steroids with only 1 year of training bro... not trying to be a dick but have to be honest, and thats not good at all.. you should train several years first before you even consider using steroids... sarms would be an option but you need to put in a lot more work to gain as much as you can naturally first

Hi Dylan, NOO WAY not at all, I am only considering sarms and only lgd 4033. I have been working sincerely for a year but intermittently working for several years before this one year of seriousness of workout and diet. So do you think I am not ready to take sarms just as yet? Or can I try it for one cycle or 4 weeks its fine to do it?

sarms is completely fine as they are far different than steroids... however you need to understand a few things...

you asked if it was mandatory to go to the gym... well, what exactly is the point of using a ped if you are not? that doesnt make a ton of sense unless its for some sort of healing an injury type of purpose... also, sarms dont even peak until week 8 so you need to run it 12 weeks...

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

What I meant to say with that was that when I take sarms 7 days a week, and go to the gym 5-6 days a week, on the days that I DO NOT go to the gym, do I still take sarms on those break days as well ? I just wasn't sure if you shall not take sarms the days you don't work out or I am just being ignorant about this.

you take them everyday and i have no clue where you would come up with not taking them on an off day

Top Bottom