napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Winnie question

Dayumtwin

When runnin a Test C / Winnie cycle, does it typically matter if the Winnie is run 1-6, or 9-14?

1-12 Test C 500mgs wk

And this is only my 2nd cycle.. Is Winnie (oral) at 25mgs ed enuff to get my money's worth, or would you recommend 50mgs ed?

40 y/o
5'9"
194lbs
About 12% bf

Trying to add about 8-10 lbs but cut as well (mostly abs) .. and also looking to noticeably increase strength.. My flat bench been stuck at 365 for some months now.. my ultimate 1 rep goal there is 405
I'm thinkin 50mgs becuz my body fat isn't quite single digits yet..

Last edited:
25 mgs should be fine..I would run it on the tail to clean up your gains at the end of the cycle..but you can run it up front, just might not go along with your goals u have listed

25 mgs should be fine..I would run it on the tail to clean up your gains at the end of the cycle..but you can run it up front, just might not go along with your goals u have listed

Ok.. so you think it will better serve me as far as my goals if I were to run it on the back end?

Yes..U can also run on both ends if you've got enough experience under your belt. U can kick start 4 weeks and end on 4, but I only recommend that if you've done a couple cycles and take all the protection like cycle assist and tudca

Yes..U can also run on both ends if you've got enough experience under your belt. U can kick start 4 weeks and end on 4, but I only recommend that if you've done a couple cycles and take all the protection like cycle assist and tudca

Word.. Its only my 2nd cycle, so I think I'm gonna be more conservative on that.. prolly just run it on the back end, but still leanin 50mgs..

Thanks brutha

50 is fine..I know guys that really love 25 mgs. U can always start at 25 and gauge your feelings and if all well bump to 50

You can run 20m indefinitely with little issues...
I'd go with 50mg for final 6-8 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20mgs continuously huh? Hmm.. not sure ima do that, but.. so is Winnie somthin that can occasionally be run by itself?

You can not run any oral whatsoever indefinitely. I don't know who taught u that bullshit. Winny is a very toxic oral. Never exceed 6 weeks on any oral ever! and never run an oral without test

Orals are hepatoxic no matter the dose. The liver can only fight to break down the toxicity for so long. That's how people get liver tumors

Yea.. I was gonna let you answer my question and then tell you what I know, but you covered it.. 25mgs isn't pointless tho.. depends on your goals, bf and what else you're stackin.. Just Test C an Winnie for me so.. I think I'm runnin 50mgs ed, 9-14... If that don't do it, I'm doin somthin wrong..

Preciate it fellaz

CMB advised correctly . Max 6 wks at end will meet your goals & help lean up. Try & get your BF closer to 10%. Start at 25 Ed or just do the 50ed. Judge from there, but use 50 as the sweet spot ..

CMB advised correctly . Max 6 wks at end will meet your goals & help lean up. Try & get your BF closer to 10%. Start at 25 Ed or just do the 50ed. Judge from there, but use 50 as the sweet spot ..

No doubt brutha.. yea, this is my goal, to get my bf under 10%.. I'm close.. and, like I said, get my strength up and define predominantly my abs.. but I could definitely use more definition overall.. baby steps.. I jus don't wanna go too deep on the 2nd cycle.. at first I was thinkin Tren (and I got two viles already).. but ima be smart about it.. slow and deliberate.. and I promise I'll get to where I'm goin..

Thanx for the advice

Last edited:
Top Bottom