napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TEST while Taking Sarms

BLK MAMBA 81

do i need to take a test while taking a sarms Stack, or is the PCT all i need after cycle? taking the LGD and Rad
another question is it preference or is liquid better compared to pill?

thanks in advance, plan on starting my cycle here this coming week

You dont need to but sarms and test are highly synergistic so if on TRT then its an awesome combo.

I run sarms without test and have fantastic results so it 100% isnt necessary.

It really depends on how you respond to SARMS. If you're only mildly/moderately suppressed using SARMS you won't need Test and it will be much easier to recover. However if you get suppressed significantly using SARMS I recommend a Test base. Remember suppression varies between individuals and this is something you learn with experience and blood work.

Thank you all for the replies. I bought my 1st batch at a local supplement store. Pill form. I take it liquid is better? Anybody else take the pills, If so how far apart did you space them?

So sketchy brands from my experience are:

IRC.Bio
PureRawz
ProvenPeptides

Those are just 3 of the bigger ones but there are a ton of other brands that are out there that are/could be suspect.

I use sarms.forsale personally so i can vouch for them. There may be other legit companies out there when you roll the dice know that more than likely 9 out of 10 companies out there are fake/use compounds other than sarms.

Damn i wish i wouldve come here sooner. I ordered injectible S23 from PureRawz havent used it yet. Should i just toss it in the garbage? i also ordered NUDCO from them. Please advise

Damn i wish i wouldve come here sooner. I ordered injectible S23 from PureRawz havent used it yet. Should i just toss it in the garbage? i also ordered NUDCO from them. Please advise
DO NOT EVER use an injectable sarm... they are one of the worst.. they have flooded the internet with fake reviews and have spent A LOT of money doing so.. its a sham, and definitely never use an injectable sarm!

Dylan hooked you up here bro. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Injectable sarms can be very problematic! Sarms were not meant to be used in this manner and so you should rid yourself of this filth before it causes you problems! Pure Rawz is a well known trash company

Top Bottom