napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test when having gyno?

turovells

Hello Dylan?

I have 2 questions!

I have small gyno on my right pec ( the left one was operated when I was 19) I am now 42.. I have never taken testosterone only winstrol few years ago.. I am planning taking enanthate 250 on shot a week cycle: do I need to take anti estrogen? A friend says I don’t need it cause it is a small cycle… but I am worried since I have small gyno.. I don’t know if I should take testo in the first place
The test e I have is aburaihan test e 250 from iran… is it a good one?

You need to put stats and goals for advice bro.

And what do you consider a “small cycle”? I wouldn’t be listening to your friend.

As far as that test i personally have never heard of it. I would be careful with anything you put in your body that you have no idea where it came from or if it’s a trusted source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Full stats are required for guidance man but you should always should have some estrogen control planned especially if you already have gyno

Top Bottom