Test var tren

Jk6919

Previous cycles have been sus and decca beginning of this year

First time doing test tren what do you suggest to do? ML wise

This is my weight height and so on
fe9ad9bf1421987437feafe2cb5dc69d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 weeks sus decca 2 years ago.
Only 10 weeks sus decca this year 2mg sus 2mg decca a week.

Been told to go from a bulk cycle to a shred cycle by a high profile social media weight lifter.

15% bodyfat is high to do a cutting cycle. You can drop that fat by not eating like shit. Also you are way too young to be doing cycles. Wtf is wrong with people wanting to fuck up their lives and asking for help anyway. Tell this high profile social media fuckwit to stop recommending steroids.

15% bodyfat is high to do a cutting cycle. You can drop that fat by not eating like shit. Also you are way too young to be doing cycles. Wtf is wrong with people wanting to fuck up their lives and asking for help anyway. Tell this high profile social media fuckwit to stop recommending steroids.

Everyone is different rich liana started when he was 18. You do what you feel like doing

Everyone is different rich liana started when he was 18. You do what you feel like doing

He's not Rich Piana. It's not wise to suppress your endocrine system before its fully developed.

Some good information I wouldn't mind receiving. Not negative shit. Moaning about my age n what not. If I fancy doing steroid then I will!

Some good information I wouldn't mind receiving. Not negative shit. Moaning about my age n what not. If I fancy doing steroid then I will!

Ya man you can do whatever the hell you want. But you will be hard pressed to have someone here feed you advice you want to hear instead of what they truly believe. If the truth hurts your feelings then so be it.

Ya man you can do whatever the hell you want. But you will be hard pressed to have someone here feed you advice you want to hear instead of what they truly believe. If the truth hurts your feelings then so be it.

Truth don't hurt. I just want advice. Not moaning.

Truth don't hurt. I just want advice. Not moaning.

Here's the advice. Put off AAS. Train hard and diet with consistency to get a solid foundation then maybe consider AAS in a few years.

Diet is good. And I train very hard. First 2/3 years of training I just ate shit to get some size. So know been eating clean for like 6 months finally getting down the BF

Diet is good. And I train very hard. First 2/3 years of training I just ate shit to get some size. So know been eating clean for like 6 months finally getting down the BF

Keep that going for a couple years til you're at the right age then consider gear. Maybe you will hit your goals in that time and decide not to use it.

I'm sorry bro, but we do things the right way here, and we don't condone steroid use to anyone in your condition or age. You are too young right now, and Tren is about the worst thing you could run

I'm sorry bro, but we do things the right way here, and we don't condone steroid use to anyone in your condition or age. You are too young right now, and Tren is about the worst thing you could run

Why is it the worst thing

Top Bottom