napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test ultimate

ngounden

Good day

Firstly I want to say thank you for all your help with the videos you've previously posted on YouTube.

Im starting my first cycle of a product by UPA called test ultimate.... I would like your recommendation on how I should take this including pct. I was planning on a 12 week cycle.

It's a test blend.

Testosterone propionate
Testosterone enanthate
Testosterone cypionate
Testosterone decanoate

My current weight is 70kg I have Mesomorph body type.

lol... the names people come up with just for simple testosterone... THIS IS NOTHING SPECIAL... ITS JUST TEST... period... just like sustanon is nothing special.. its just test... all this is in fairness is a blend of general testosterone esters... its certainly nothing "ultimate" bro...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

here i was hoping for special abilities lol.....

height: 5ft 11in
weight: 152lbs
body fat:13% basically my fat mass is 20lbs

i dont know anyone that would ever advise you steroid use at 150 lbs at your height... you can gain 25 lbs naturally... i would never recommend steroid use... your diet is all that needs fixed

Work on your diet before jumping on steroids. You need to build a solid base first and foremost.

You're definitely undersized for steroid use bro. You need a better natural foundation. It all starts with diet

The reason to build a base first is: if all your gains come from roids, then you are guaranteed to lose them again once you come off, and you are more likely to be an abuser that gets the trade more negative media and political attention.

not to mention, because you are so undersized, you will gain far too fast simply to get to where you should already be.. that will put huge amounts of strain on your tendons, ligaments, joints etc... which will then put you at a constant risk for injury

Pay a professional. Some guys on here are paid professionals for diet and exercise. Don’t ask for stuff like that for free. The reason this forum is free is because a lot of information on performance enhancing drugs is biased, misleading, or downright wrong, but we still expect you to research into it and ask questions to clarify.

Advice on diet and exercise you can easily get good personalized advice out there, including here (from some members who are professionals), if you pay for it.

This forum is free info for steroids and sarms because a lot of info and sources out there are crap or dangerous.

Go shopping and get calorie dense foods since you’re not going to add much fat. Lean ground beef, flank steak or top round, rice, potatoes, eggs, pancake mix, milk, cheese, peanut butter, beef jerky, mixed nuts etc and spread them out over 5-6 meals however you like. Trust me you’ll gain. I did just that and went from 135 to 165 in 6 months naturally. I kept on eating and didn’t start gear till I was 200 lbs and with proper training and diet I got up to 260. But it’s all in the diet bro.

Top Bottom