napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test tren master help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kocekins

Hello brother! I love your channel and videos! Thank you for helping us out. Can you please give me some help on my next cycle when you get a chance?

Ok, Im 6 feet tall, 175lbs body fat around 12% 37 years old
Im a former personal trainer and lightweight and bodybuilding classic competitor. I lift weights since 2001 but I had a 3 years break till December 2017. Life happened you know. Now Im back. Getting ready for next cycle but never used tren before and Im kinda scared because I am nervous person by nature, I get upset easy.
I had around 5-ish cycles before.
1st cycle test ena 500mg/week deca 500mg/week dbol 20-30mg a week and provirone 25-50mg for 4 weeks started week 6. Cycle was 12 weeks. No estrogen sides at all.

2nd cycle similar to the first one

3rd sililar to first 2 but I think I had winny

then I remember the last one
test ena 500mg/week deca 300-500mg/week, winny 30-40mg week for 4 weeks, provirone 25-50mg for 4 weeks. I was not running deca all the time. I swithed to masterone at the end for 2-3 weeks something like that. I think cycle was 12-14 weeks. No estrogen sides but remember heavy depression after I finished and was in my pct. It lasted for a month.
Winny dries out my joins pretty good and I usually experience drop of energy before Im done with it, so I kinda dont like it.

So my question is about next cycle, test prop, tren ace, masteron prop.
Thinking to have all of them 240mg/week. Getting ready to do clen cycle to shred more before I start. Do I need to add more Test prop and masteron to get better results? Will 400 test prop and 400-600mg masteron make any difference? Also planning to jump start my cycle with 4 weeks t-bol and maybe test prop. This complete cycle 10-12 weeks is what I plan.
Please let me know should I increase Test and Mast and how much?
Thank you for your help I appreciate it!!!

If you've only been back to training for 5 months after a 3-year break then the correct amount of juice you should be taking is: none.

Taking that much time off there is no way you have the same base/structure built as you did before. I would train completely natural for a good 1.5 years to 2 years before taking anything just to get back into the swing of things and rebuild what you had.

Hello brother! I love your channel and videos! Thank you for helping us out. Can you please give me some help on my next cycle when you get a chance?

Ok, Im 6 feet tall, 175lbs body fat around 12% 37 years old
Im a former personal trainer and lightweight and bodybuilding classic competitor. I lift weights since 2001 but I had a 3 years break till December 2017. Life happened you know. Now Im back. Getting ready for next cycle but never used tren before and Im kinda scared because I am nervous person by nature, I get upset easy.
I had around 5-ish cycles before.
1st cycle test ena 500mg/week deca 500mg/week dbol 20-30mg a week and provirone 25-50mg for 4 weeks started week 6. Cycle was 12 weeks. No estrogen sides at all.

2nd cycle similar to the first one

3rd sililar to first 2 but I think I had winny

then I remember the last one
test ena 500mg/week deca 300-500mg/week, winny 30-40mg week for 4 weeks, provirone 25-50mg for 4 weeks. I was not running deca all the time. I swithed to masterone at the end for 2-3 weeks something like that. I think cycle was 12-14 weeks. No estrogen sides but remember heavy depression after I finished and was in my pct. It lasted for a month.
Winny dries out my joins pretty good and I usually experience drop of energy before Im done with it, so I kinda dont like it.

So my question is about next cycle, test prop, tren ace, masteron prop.
Thinking to have all of them 240mg/week. Getting ready to do clen cycle to shred more before I start. Do I need to add more Test prop and masteron to get better results? Will 400 test prop and 400-600mg masteron make any difference? Also planning to jump start my cycle with 4 weeks t-bol and maybe test prop. This complete cycle 10-12 weeks is what I plan.
Please let me know should I increase Test and Mast and how much?
Thank you for your help I appreciate it!!!
hey brother, to be perfectly honest, if you have just started lifting again in december, there's way i can recommend steroid use right now... you need to get back in there consistently for a while and i FIRMLY disagree with you using clen right now man.. come on brother... thats not a good look at all and you kind of seem like you are hoping for a shortcut and i get that, i understand but brother, clen? i turn down paying clients that want me to recommend that to them... im not trying to be your dad whatsoever or tell you what to do but i am saying i want no part in that... im more than happy to help you with a cycle once you get back consistent for a while but after that kind of a layoff, i would be doing you a huge disservice and going against everything i believe in recommend a cycle, which im not going to do right now

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate your opinion but Ima start my cycle next week regardless. Yes Im kinda looking for a shortcut but f it I have only 1 life I wont live forever. I dropped my bf from 12.6 to 8.9% within a month just to get ready for this cycle. I am planning to do it smart way, Im not gonna push myself too crazy and injure myself. While on cycle I dont gain crazy weight and size. Around 10 lbs max but after Im done usually I keep the most of it.

I don't think you are anywhere ready for tren. It's for advanced users and you are far from advanced

If you've only been back to training for 5 months after a 3-year break then the correct amount of juice you should be taking is: none.

I completely agree. My general rule is that it takes around 1/2 the amount of time you were off to get back to where you were. You were off 3 years so I would take 1-1.5 years of natural training and consistency to get your condition back first. Then look into steroids. There is nothing wrong with using SARMs now though. I recommend looking into them.

This forum just doesnt let me post what Im trying to say.

How is that? You asked and we answered. Do whatever you want, no one here is going to contribute to your reckless, unsafe protocol.

And if you're 37 years old and want to use anabolic steroids you may want to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a 16 year old girl on the rag who just got felt up.

I completely agree. My general rule is that it takes around 1/2 the amount of time you were off to get back to where you were. You were off 3 years so I would take 1-1.5 years of natural training and consistency to get your condition back first. Then look into steroids. There is nothing wrong with using SARMs now though. I recommend looking into them.
Thanks for the reply. What if I tell you strength wise Im not back at all but muscle wise Im the same as I was before. Im a former competitor and personal trainer I know exactly my body and what to do with food and supplements. I dropped bf from 12.6 to 8.9 in one month with healthy diet.

How is that? You asked and we answered. Do whatever you want, no one here is going to contribute to your reckless, unsafe protocol.

And if you're 37 years old and want to use anabolic steroids you may want to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a 16 year old girl on the rag who just got felt up.
Im not trying to argue. Yes Im 37 I done them before, I used to compete in light weight IFBB in Europe Jesus, just never done tren before and Im gonna go low with it just 240mg a week.

Thanks for the reply. What if I tell you strength wise Im not back at all but muscle wise Im the same as I was before. Im a former competitor and personal trainer I know exactly my body and what to do with food and supplements. I dropped bf from 12.6 to 8.9 in one month with healthy diet.

Muscle memory is very real so from that aspect you will get back your condition quickly. What I would be more concerned about is the ligaments/tendons and risk of injury. Especially running tren which will make you crazy strong. You really want to come back slowly to avoid injury. If you decide to run the cycle anyways just be cautious to increase your weights slowly. Since you have never used tren before you will really notice how quickly you would be able to add weight to the bar.

Im not trying to argue. Yes Im 37 I done them before, I used to compete in light weight IFBB in Europe Jesus, just never done tren before and Im gonna go low with it just 240mg a week.

You're not trying to argue? Every one of you posts comes off as you being a smart ass SOB.

Do what you will.

You got your answer.

Muscle memory is very real so from that aspect you will get back your condition quickly. What I would be more concerned about is the ligaments/tendons and risk of injury. Especially running tren which will make you crazy strong. You really want to come back slowly to avoid injury. If you decide to run the cycle anyways just be cautious to increase your weights slowly. Since you have never used tren before you will really notice how quickly you would be able to add weight to the bar.
Thank you brother. I perfectly agree on this one. Im honest, my strength suck big time. My tendons and ligaments are genetically not designed for a bodybuilder so Im aware of that and I listen to my body. I was never a heavy lifter and I found out overtime that super sets or giant sets with moderate weights make me look way better and gain more size. Try it. Less chance of injury and great feeling. Its all about muscle fiber stimulation its not all about heavy lifting.

You're not trying to argue? Every one of you posts comes off as you being a smart ass SOB.

Do what you will.

You got your answer.
Thanks. Im sorry but there's no way Im gonna skip on cycle. It was in my plan and Im not going back.

Then you do whatever you want to do man... noone is going to attempt to tell u what to do but many just wont want anything to do with it... good luck with your cycle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom