napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Tren/Mast Dosage Recommendations

Specimen

6'0
12% BF
2 previous cycles
9 years lifting

Still in PCT from my last cycle but I'm planning my first cut cycle to see how my body could look. I'm set on the compounds just unsure about the dosages:

8-10 Weeks
300 Test E
300 Tren A
600 Mast Blend
pw

PCT and ancillaries are known

I've done the research and know of the risks of tren. I know its only my 3rd cycle but I'm ready and want to experience these compounds the right way. Every cycle thus far I've done the lowest "recommended" dosage so I'm trying to do the same here. Any helpful insight is appreciated

Just the dosage for a first time tren/mast user.. i feel like what i have in mind is pretty standard but I'm just looking for confirmation from the experienced guys

Just the dosage for a first time tren/mast user.. i feel like what i have in mind is pretty standard but I'm just looking for confirmation from the experienced guys

looks perfect to me...maybe lower the test dose depending in how you"ll feel. Some need more test some need less. Youll know quickly with the quick ester. 300 tren a is plenty. I hope you have caber or prami

Yeah I want to use minimal test and let the tren/mast do the work haha. Figure with the loss to weight on the Enanthate ester I should be at bare minimum

You could have libido issues because your Tren Ace will kick in faster before Test E will reach peak levels. You need to keep that in mind. I always run short esters together I don't mix short and long.

You could have libido issues because your Tren Ace will kick in faster before Test E will reach peak levels. You need to keep that in mind. I always run short esters together I don't mix short and long.

o yeah forgot to specify that i would take test 2 weeks before starting tren/mast

If you are set on running Tren (which I think is premature for a 3rd cycle) then it doesn't look too bad except I would start Tren at a lower dose. Tren is in a class all to its own and the side effects can hit you hard in a hurry.

Top Bottom