napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test tren Eq Experiences

aaahoot

Please do share your experiences with test tren eq cycle. Do include the dosage you ran them at and for the length and what you noticed/gained. Is adding eq to tren that worth it?

Please do share your experiences with test tren eq cycle. Do include the dosage you ran them at and for the length and what you noticed/gained. Is adding eq to tren that worth it?

I think EQ is a good add to any cycle. What exactly are you looking for amd what are your goals?

Add leas body mass while staying as dry hard and vascular as possible. Contemplating either 250 test 400 tren e and 600-800 eq or 250 test and 600 tren e 15weeks. Have ran 600 before and didnt rly see any sides so in kind of a dilemma here cos been having lotsa rave about test tren eq cycle

I ran tren for 10 weeks i started with tren Ace for the first week and then switched to tren E for the remainder. I am NOT a fan of tren at all I was running about 400 on the tren and Test and just not worth it to me I couldn't sleep almost every night waking up like I just fell into a pool sweat insomnia, my mental state felt completely differnt I felt like a totally differnt person. My moods were subject to change at the top of a dime.I also suffered from Tren Dick as I did not take Caber however I added vitamin B6 400mg a day and that cleared it right up. I was hot all the time and constant sweating.

Some good- my strength went through the roof workouts were super intense I felt like the absolute alpha most of the time really boost confidence. Gained thick lean muscle.

If I ever try tren again it will be round the 200-250 range just didn't seem to fit well with me.

I ran tren for 10 weeks i started with tren Ace for the first week and then switched to tren E for the remainder. I am NOT a fan of tren at all I was running about 400 on the tren and Test and just not worth it to me I couldn't sleep almost every night waking up like I just fell into a pool sweat insomnia, my mental state felt completely differnt I felt like a totally differnt person. My moods were subject to change at the top of a dime.I also suffered from Tren Dick as I did not take Caber however I added vitamin B6 400mg a day and that cleared it right up. I was hot all the time and constant sweating.

Some good- my strength went through the roof workouts were super intense I felt like the absolute alpha most of the time really boost confidence. Gained thick lean muscle.

If I ever try tren again it will be round the 200-250 range just didn't seem to fit well with me.

Well if that's the case then dont really bother with tren brother life is much more than some muscle gains. Well i'm kinda weird cos ive ran up to 600 tren e and i kind of dont rly have much sides, well except being aggressive as fuck

Top Bottom