napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test tren Eq

aaahoot

Hey am contemplating running either 300 test e 400tren e and 1gram eq or 450 test e 400tren e and 750 eq. Have run tren before at 300test e and 400tren e. Diet will be spot on with ancillaries of adex .5mg eod and caber .5mg 2x a wk. Goal is to put on lean muscle and stay as dry and hard and vascular as possible. I do feel a bit better on higher test but it's a toss up cos i know the lower test would keep me dry as fuck. Any inputs?

Eq made me puffy but if you are looking for dry I wouldn't really go EQ since you really don't even see eq shine until about week 10 and I doubt you wanna run tren for 10-12 weeks at those numbers. If you are looking for lean and dry: Test Prop and Tren ace. Of course I don't know your background or history of the cycles you have ran. All that helps but yeah if you want to run EQ be prepared to run it for at least 12-14 weeks maybe even a bit longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need to run eq over 800mg per week. Id just run it around there while keeping your test at a moderate level since you react well to it like me..maybe 350mg per week or close to equal what the tren dose is. That's how I'd run it

Damn have never heard of eq making anyone puffy was it because it increased your appetite and u ate more?

Well the issue i have right now is where i live it is super strict with aas and i might not be able to get my hands on caber. Hence the concern of going higher test than tren, i usually get rock hsrd eith low test high tren

Bump Rick, no need to go that high on the EQ....especially if you're running 2 other oils with it.

Keep diet, training, cardio, and AI on point and you'll get some good lean mass.

Top Bottom