napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test tren D-Bol winstrol and hgh

yaribilly1987

Hey guys I just wanted a good opinion on my next cycle I’ve done 4 cycles and last cycle was test tren and anavar for 10 weeks now I went down from 15% body fat to 12% am 218 pounds solid 30 Years old and height is 5,11 I am trying to do a 16 week cycle. I also have gw501516 and mk2866
PCT
Nolvadex
Clomid
Gw501516
Mk2866

My idea is
Week 1 to 4 D-Bol 40mg
Trenbolone enanthate 400mg 1 to 15
Test cyp 400mg 1 to 16
Winstrol week 13 to 18 50mg
Gw501516 through out the cycle
Hgh 1 to 16 4 iu
Aromasin 12.5 every other day

PCT
Clomid week 1 to 2 50mg
Nolvadex week 1 to 2 40mg
Week 3 and 4 clomid 25
And nolvadex 3 to 4 at 20
Gw501516 20 mg 1 to 4
Mk2866 30mg 1 to 4

Last edited:
man thats a pretty damn long time s to run tren...

and a joke running HGH for only 16 weeks...might as well just flush some cash down the toilet

also...at your age your body is most probably producing all the GH it needs...adding 4IU won't do anything...it's NOT LIKE A STEROID...if you aren't deficient adding 4IU will do little to nothing

So you think everything else is good also am preping for a show forgot to throw that out there
For that purpose the cycle looks decent. I'd also add in some s4 for the last 12 weeks. On tren E it would probably be best to stick to 12 weeks. 15 weeks starts to get a little long. I've ran tren e that long myself and after 3 months of it you're just ready to be off tren...and it will do a good number on your bloodwork.

GW will help and I would also get some Organ ST to run as well

If you run GH you are going to want to stop that at least 2-3 weeks before the show. It can cause you to hold water

Hey Rick rock do you think 4ius of hgh for 4 month is not beneficial should I go longer or higher dose because is my first time with hgh and heard good things because I could start before my cycle starts because my next show will be on September so it’s plenty of time but if 4 is enough I would prefer that

Hey Rick rock do you think 4ius of hgh for 4 month is not beneficial should I go longer or higher dose because is my first time with hgh and heard good things because I could start before my cycle starts because my next show will be on September so it’s plenty of time but if 4 is enough I would prefer that
Just a tip bro whenever you first start HGH you don't just start at 4ius. You'll need to start with 2ius and work your way up to 4ius. You'll be in a world of hurt starting at 4ius.

What are your goals with HGH?

Fat loss just gets started around month 4-6 so that leaves that out for you. You'll get some recovery after workouts, better sleep, smoother skin, and increased energy but that's about it with 4 months. HGH is just another tool in the toolbox but unfortunately it's an expensive one.

I've been running HGH for the last couple years. I can't say it played a significant part in muscle growth but indirectly it has in the background so to speak.

CBbram Can you give me a good example of how long would I work my way up to 4ius. How long would I be at 2ius and how long at 3ius because I want to go for fat loss and as of now I have 480 ius but I could get more if needed

CBbram Can you give me a good example of how long would I work my way up to 4ius. How long would I be at 2ius and how long at 3ius because I want to go for fat loss and as of now I have 480 ius but I could get more if needed
Do 1 month continously at each dosage before increasing. You may not be able to go to 4ius. I know whenever I try to increase too fast I get water retention and pain in my lower legs. HGH is a super marathon. Take it slow.

So for fat loss. is 3ius enough because I heard that it should be 4ius or better just want to make sure I do things right CBbram? I also have t3 and clenbuterol would that be over kill or not because I want to go all out

Last edited:
So for fat loss. is 3ius enough because I heard that it should be 4ius or better just want to make sure I do things right CBbram?
You'll just have to find your sweet spot bro. 4ius worked well for me for fat loss but it really depends on the quality of your HGH. If it's high quality pharma grade you can do it with as little as 2ius.

So for fat loss. is 3ius enough because I heard that it should be 4ius or better just want to make sure I do things right CBbram? I also have t3 and clenbuterol would that be over kill or not because I want to go all out
I would honestly leave the GH out and just wait for when you're going to be in off season long enough to get the benefit from it.

T3 is Catabolic and eats muscle. You also don't want to mess with your thyroid. Clen is bad news with nasty sides and is just bad for you. Stay away from both.

You are running tren and GW then adding in Winstrol. I also told you to add S4 to that. Those compounds are more than enough for aiding fat loss. That really comes from your diet, training, and cardio anyways

You are running tren and GW then adding in Winstrol. I also told you to add S4 to that. Those compounds are more than enough for aiding fat loss. That really comes from your diet, training, and cardio anyways

I'd have to agree with this right here.

On a different note unless you're getting up there in age like me (47). There's really no huge benefit from HGH unless you're running really high dosages and that's a whole other can of worms to deal with.

thats going all out if you want to fuck yourself up short and long term and if you have to lose weight at that expense then i just dont know what to tell you other than your diet and training suck... you are going to see more fat loss in the 4 iu range but as was pointed out to you, that TAKES TIME... its not going to happen quickly at all with hgh... it could take half a year or more... clen and t3 are not only very dangerous but NOT sustainable whatsoever... you are looking for shortcuts that are not there...

Hey Dylan I am at 12% body fat I want to win this show is not that I am trying to lose weight. I look pretty good at where I am at even though I am going down to about 197 but I am not desperate for my weight is dropping body fat to a 7 or 8 percent while preserving my muscles. And just wanted advice not to hear what i want. I have 4 cycles under my belt and is my third year cycling foreign stimulus. My diet is on point but time at work doesn’t allow me to do much cardio so yes I am looking for a little bit of short cut but I won’t be able to do such compounds I told you guys my goal. I just want a piece of advice how would my cycle go? Just ask for help to set up my cycle I love D-Bol and want winstrol as a fisher the rest I would aprecciate if someone would help me set up my cycle so that I would not regret in the future.

okay that gives me more to work with but if you are trying to get down in the range you are in, and you clearly have some sort of concept on what you are doing, why on the planet earth would you even have dbol in your vocabulary right now brother? that just does not make any sense whatsoever

So D-Bol is out of the question I just like how it makes me feel but I only use it preworkout for 20 mg I don’t get 2 bloated on that dose. But is out the question no D-Bol

i would not recommend it at all... i would kick with anavar as much as i hate it and finish with winstrol OR since you are more experienced, i would kick with winstrol and finish with halo

Top Bottom