napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test / Tren Cycle Critique

Hemphonky

Alright fellas. I've stocked up for my next swole adventure. After numerous discussions with Dylan and many other pros on this board I feel I have a solid cycle planned. And thanks to them I believe I have fine tuned my PCT. I would still love some cirque though.

I just got my blood test results back and everything looks good. So the Dr says. Liver enzymes are still slightly above norm. So we had a more extensive test ran for that. Waiting on results

Basic info:
Age 33
Height 5'9"
Weight
Body fat 17%
10 years in health and fitness
4 years of cycles

Here is what I plan to follow

Week 1-10 500mg Test Cyp p/w Sun & Wed
Week 1-8 400mg Tren E p/w Sun & Wed
Week 1-15 .25mg Caber Sun & Wed

Week 1-10 CoQ10, ED
Week 1-10. Exemestane 6.25mg (1/4 pill)
ED, 12.5mg on pin day

PCT Week 12-18

Clomid: 50/50/50/25//25/25*
Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20*
Exemestane: 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
MK-2866: 25 mg day*(Ostarine)(ONLY 4 WEEKS)
GW-501516:(Cardarine)20 mg day

You need to get that bodyfat down before using any steroid, especially Tren. What is your weight? You don't want to start a Tren cycle without being in the right condition

the good thing is that most of the cycle looks good... i would lower the test dose down to 400 but other than that, you have paid attention well... at least for the most part but your body fat is too high especially for tren brother... you definitely want to work on that first... then run the cycle... but do this right bro...

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm working diligently on that. I'm on target with my nutrition to be around the 15% mark. I Still have 2 weeks before I would start first pin.

Oh and I'm weighing 190 lbs. With my track record once I hit around 187 lbs my body fat is on point. From my past records that is. Let's keep in mind I'm not planning on being stage ready. I walk around petty good around the 13 to 14 percent mark. Any lower than that and I start to get lethargic and my brain doesn't function 100%. Not sure if you guys have experienced that or not.

I'll monitor my body fat over these next 2 to 4 weeks. I will hit my goal weight but if for some reason I don't I will certainly postpone until I hit the sweet mark.

And I want to give a huge shout out to Robolics and PharmaLady. Its a beautiful thing to do buisness with a bunch of professionals. Cheers to the guidance and the gear.

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm working diligently on that. I'm on target with my nutrition to be around the 15% mark. I Still have 2 weeks before I would start first pin.

Oh and I'm weighing 190 lbs. With my track record once I hit around 187 lbs my body fat is on point. From my past records that is. Let's keep in mind I'm not planning on being stage ready. I walk around petty good around the 13 to 14 percent mark. Any lower than that and I start to get lethargic and my brain doesn't function 100%. Not sure if you guys have experienced that or not.

I'll monitor my body fat over these next 2 to 4 weeks. I will hit my goal weight but if for some reason I don't I will certainly postpone until I hit the sweet mark.

And I want to give a huge shout out to Robolics and PharmaLady. Its a beautiful thing to do buisness with a bunch of professionals. Cheers to the guidance and the gear.
Sounds good bro. It will help tren sides tremendously the better shape you are in

I want to give a huge shout out to Robolics and PharmaLady. Its a beautiful thing to do buisness with a bunch of professionals. Cheers to the guidance and the gear.

Thank you for doing business with Pharmalady it's appreciated and good luck with your cycle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom