napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and Tren cycle

mycarso

Dylan,
Your videos have been so helpful in almost every area of exercising proper safety measures and proper knowledge in this industry. Because of your videos my first test cycle was a success. If you were to give me an example of a proper test and Tren cycle how would you break that down? I have been looking and searching and get so many different answers and was wondering if you could help me with this.? This would be my first Tren cycle so I would like to run it properly and safely . Once again thank you for your help and any guidance and advice

Tren on a second cycle? I'd advise against it. I'd recommend a more mild compound bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Dylan,
Your videos have been so helpful in almost every area of exercising proper safety measures and proper knowledge in this industry. Because of your videos my first test cycle was a success. If you were to give me an example of a proper test and Tren cycle how would you break that down? I have been looking and searching and get so many different answers and was wondering if you could help me with this.? This would be my first Tren cycle so I would like to run it properly and safely . Once again thank you for your help and any guidance and advice
Tren on a second cycle is a no bro.

Before I can advise you on anything, I need your full stats, goals and experience

Dylan,
hey bro, im truly happy i was able to help you but i would not advise using tren on a second cycle.. you are not ready for that yet... you can run it if you like but im not comfortable advising you to do something i know is not right for you... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals??

Cant find any caber or dostinex. Fml bro . I got A Dm from one of the guys on the forum but then i saw he was pushing product on alot of forums so just makes me believe he promotes that instead of it being a recomended source. Have the npp and test p on hand and cant do anything because incant find the caber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant find any caber or dostinex. Fml bro . I got A Dm from one of the guys on the forum but then i saw he was pushing product on alot of forums so just makes me believe he promotes that instead of it being a recomended source. Have the npp and test p on hand and cant do anything because incant find the caber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to PM @cbbram for some caber bro.. quite a few sources on this board have it

weve asked several times for your stats? are you just not going to answer any of the questions ask and just totally disregard the advice given?

Top Bottom