PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Test Tren cycle (No EQ)

Test Tren cycle (No EQ)

I'm considering a test+tren cycle but with no EQ this time. Any thoughts on test+tren Only? Usually people recommend EQ stacked with these two... Input please

Running this right now. Ill post a log on my experience a few weeks in (day 5 now).

Cool. I've decided to cut the EQ because it always makes me really hungry and I'm trying to cut

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    I'm considering a test+tren cycle but with no EQ this time. Any thoughts on test+tren Only? Usually people recommend EQ stacked with these two... Input please
    Not sure what you mean by people recommending eq with tren. Sure they can go together ok, but most people that run tren aren't running both. Like well over 90%

Yeah I have never heard of anyone saying “oh you wanna run tren? Well you better run eq with it.”
    Bodybuilder and anabolic enthusiast

i dont see anyone saying you need eq with tren at all? in fact, i dont really see that many even use them together to be honest... the main thing i see stacked with tren is masteron... you can definitely run it without eq...