napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test, Tren and Anadrol

dburman9

So I’m at week 4 of my Test E and Tren E cycle both being ran at 300mg per week. I was previously cutting and have been reverse dieting this last 4 week. I want to add Anadrol to then use the rest of this cycle to add on mass. What I don’t want is to end up super watery and feel like I have undone all my hard work of getting lean.. What are people’s experiences with running tren and Anadrol together? Has the tren been enough to keep things relatively lean? I’m expecting some body fat of course due to the higher food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty harsh combo. Anadrol can be good to add size but tren is typically a very bad compound to add size for many.

It’s an amazing combo, but be prepared to feel like SHIT, and your bloods look like absolute garbage, wouldn’t recommend for health reasons.

It’s an amazing combo, but be prepared to feel like SHIT, and your bloods look like absolute garbage, wouldn’t recommend for health reasons.
My thoughts exactly. I don't touch either of them anymore even on their own, and I couldn't even imagine them together. I never could bring myself to do that

How come you’re now done with tren? This is my 2nd run and I love it. Looking forward to seeing what it’ll be like with added food as previously I got stupid strong and added muscle whilst in a fairly big deficit, go figure 🤷🏻*♂️ Already feel more full from the added carbs this last week and even though I’m currently on a deaload week. Do feel slightly softer round my stomach though

run it 4 or 5 times and see how you feel about it dude... plus as you get older you dont want to deal with any bull shit side effects...

run it 4 or 5 times and see how you feel about it dude... plus as you get older you dont want to deal with any bull shit side effects...

Haha I can see the reasons why, like the lethargy and just general fuck everything except for lifting heavy weights. I guess after a few times of feeling that, enough is enough as of now. I’m dealing with and seeing the crazy changes and that’s enough to keep me on

How come you’re now done with tren? This is my 2nd run and I love it. Looking forward to seeing what it’ll be like with added food as previously I got stupid strong and added muscle whilst in a fairly big deficit, go figure 🤷🏻*♂️ Already feel more full from the added carbs this last week and even though I’m currently on a deaload week. Do feel slightly softer round my stomach though

Its absolutely terrible for your health, and the sides aren't worth it. I don't use any orals anymore either because I don't like the liver and health strain.

I'm 44 now and I look more at longevity, health, and feeling good. I stick to mild compounds only.

Its absolutely terrible for your health, and the sides aren't worth it. I don't use any orals anymore either because I don't like the liver and health strain.

I'm 44 now and I look more at longevity, health, and feeling good. I stick to mild compounds only.

That’s completely understandable. I guess you’ve seen the good and the bads of tren. So far I’ve experienced all the positives and only a few negatives but nothing to really stop me. I do think after this blast I’m gunna use another compound and give my body a break. I have used tren 2 blasts in a row so don’t want to tax myself too much. Excited to see what it can do in a surplus of calories though

So far I’ve experienced all the positives and only a few negatives but nothing to really stop me.

Get bloodwork done after a Tren cycle and you'll think differently. My lipids are worst than a fat guy that eats pizza every day after a Tren cycle eating clean the whole time.

Get bloodwork done after a Tren cycle and you'll think differently. My lipids are worst than a fat guy that eats pizza every day after a Tren cycle eating clean the whole time.
You got that right. Even when guys don't experience sides and feel "fine", they have no idea what's going on in their bodies.

I saw my bloodwork after tren and it was fucking scary. I was like holy fuck. My lipids, cholesterol, etc. Are always perfect. On tren it was the opposite. It's just an unhealthy drug all the way around, plus what it does to cardiac cells and decreasing brain function. More scary shit. No thanks

Update if anyone was interested -

Day 10 of the Anadrol being added in and HOLY SHIT! I am strong as fuck! Had multiple comments at the gym earlier saying how big and lean I look! All bloods have been pretty stable and had no issues thus far with sides.

Would go as far as saying my favourite cycle for sure. Also with the rebound from being in a deficit for so long to now being in a surplus I look full and vascular and growing very quickly. A cycle from the gods!

Glad to hear, keep an eye on your bloods and take any hints your liver starts giving you with a grain of salt

Update if anyone was interested -

Day 10 of the Anadrol being added in and HOLY SHIT! I am strong as fuck! Had multiple comments at the gym earlier saying how big and lean I look! All bloods have been pretty stable and had no issues thus far with sides.

Would go as far as saying my favourite cycle for sure. Also with the rebound from being in a deficit for so long to now being in a surplus I look full and vascular and growing very quickly. A cycle from the gods!

i absolutely love anadrol... the strength i had on it was insane... my lifts went up so much its ridiculous... i was shoulder pressing 100 lbs dumbbells for sets of 10 on anadrol and thats pretty serious for me... i was repping 270 for 10 on bench which is also insane for what i normally lift...

Top Bottom