napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and tren

gunutora

hello I'm 45 and about to use test and tren. I've used test two times but it's been about 4 years ago and had good results but I've never used tren. My question is how much and how often should I use ? Just had lab work done everything is ok I have high blood sugar and very low test levels about 250 was my test I'm using test acetate thanks

Honestly I would consider other options brother... tren is for advanced users, I would definitely not use it for a 3rd cycle... the side effects are bad.

Post your full stats and goals, so we can help you with a cycle proposal

hello I'm 45 and about to use test and tren. I've used test two times but it's been about 4 years ago and had good results but I've never used tren. My question is how much and how often should I use ? Just had lab work done everything is ok I have high blood sugar and very low test levels about 250 was my test I'm using test acetate thanks

Well bro, there's no way I would advise Tren use to you. That is the most harsh steroid of all and reserved only for advanced users. You are far from advanced. We also need your full stats and experience

i would not recommend tren if you paid me bro... you have little to no experience and tren is for ADVANCED users...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

Top Bottom