napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test sust./ deca/ dbol

Jow

Hello Mr.Germelli. First I would like to say thank you for all of the help you provide to me and others. It is VERY appreciated. Now let's talk gear. I have seen your video on this particular cycle- (Test/Deca/ Dbol)- and I am aware of how I should run Dbol and the dosages I should run it at for 4 weeks. But my question is, since I am planning to INJECT Test and Deca what should be my injection dosages for each Test and Deca? And what type of Test would you prefer for the best results? Thank you.

Hello Mr.Germelli. First I would like to say thank you for all of the help you provide to me and others. It is VERY appreciated. Now let's talk gear. I have seen your video on this particular cycle- (Test/Deca/ Dbol)- and I am aware of how I should run Dbol and the dosages I should run it at for 4 weeks. But my question is, since I am planning to INJECT Test and Deca what should be my injection dosages for each Test and Deca? And what type of Test would you prefer for the best results? Thank you.

We first need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything buddy.

I am 6'3 187 and my goals are to put as much muscle mass and maturity on that I can since I am soon to be an MLB draft pick and worried that my current physique will deplete my value. Please don't judge because I understand all risks involved. My experience with peds include 2 past cycles of Test E

I am 6'3 187 and my goals are to put as much muscle mass and maturity on that I can since I am soon to be an MLB draft pick and worried that my current physique will deplete my value. Please don't judge because I understand all risks involved. My experience with peds include 2 past cycles of Test E

What is your age? And the whole "please don't judge" thing doesn't fly around here. We don't sugarcoat anything and we tell people exactly how it is. I can tell you based in your stats alone that you are very undersized and shouldn't be using steroids. And it sounds like you are quite young as well

I like that. Respect . My age is 28.

Have you looked into sarms bud? What concerns me is you've already ran cycles and still seem a bit undersized, so I have to question what your diet looks like as well. It really starts there before anything

Would my age keep you from giving me information? even though regardless I will use steroids

It's because I'm young af and I just lied about my age. I was just looking for advice . I need to bump my size and get my heater to 95

It's because I'm young af and I just lied about my age. I was just looking for advice . I need to bump my size and get my heater to 95

You need to be straight up and honest with us here bro. We've been doing this a long time and we can see through bullshit. How exactly do you expect us to help you when you can't even be truthful? I mean seriously dude. I am glad you came back and basically admitted it, but it shouldn't have been done in the first place.

i know what you are trying to accomplish but you are wanting to use steroids for the wrong reasons. You aren't going to add major speed to your fastball with steroids either. Some guys have the speed and some guys don't. You of all people should know that, and steroids aren't going to change that

thanks anyways bro. I throw 93 right now and i know what I'm getting into regardless of your opinion on what's right or wrong. I just want professional dosage advice from you guys

So you're about a sophomore in college right now? Curious what school you go to... If I were you I'd get through 4 years and get a degree because if you are relying on steroids to get you into MLB then you're gonna have to rely on them to stay there. And you'll get caught... especially if you're doing deca.. that shit is detected in the body for a long ass time after you quit. And after you get caught and then can't pitch well enough to keep your job you'll be looking for a real job. That's where your degree will come in lol..

No offense man but keep the financial advice to yourself this is unrelated to the question I am asking. I am not relying on roids

I can tell you with this attitude you not gonna get any help here or any future in baseball. Like all things hard work is what differentiates the hall of famers and the b league guys. Stop looking for short cuts. Put in the work and hone ur god given talents

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You came here for advice, I gave you the best advice that you need. You're just too young and stupid to realize it.

thanks anyways bro. I throw 93 right now and i know what I'm getting into regardless of your opinion on what's right or wrong. I just want professional dosage advice from you guys

Well buddy, I understand what you are trying to do. We just don't condone the use of steroids for anyone underage and I can't support that. It goes against everything that I do and recommemd, and we are all on the same page here with that. I just hope that you'll stop and think about this before going that route.

I came here asking advice for a specific thing. And that was a dosage question. NOT a window for life advice. I didn't call you stupid or insult you either. I simply implied that your unnecessary life advice to a random question on the internet was completely irrelevant to to the task I was trying to complete. Your excessive ignorance to providing factual evidence is fucking amusing which leads me to laugh and ask you kindly to please raise your hand and say " I was completely pointless for a good portion of today!" And then refer back to this message and remember the ending! Go fuck yourself:)

Haha this guy 😂 why don't people learn from each other... if you see all the younger dudes getting this answer... read them and wait some years and save yourself the tears...

Top Bottom