Test.suspension cycle

Adam2010

Hello guys , kinda need an advice here ,im running my 1st cycle
100 test suspension eod
100 Stanazolol eod
Masterone 300 /week
Anavar 20mg /day
Arimidix 1mg eod
For PCT i have in hand Nolva , clomid and pregnyl.

My questions about the test susp. Should i run it everyday or eod is fine . Kinda painfull u know!
I run the arimidix 1mg eod since day one and now im on 3rd week start to have sensitive left nipple , should i run Nolva too ? And if so what dosage and should i run it only till the itchy nipple goes or all the cycle .

Cheers

you forgot to say ur 18 yrs old....been training a whole 3 months and have hit a plateau....oh yeah and that you weigh 135lbs at 19% BF

Last edited:
you forgot to say ur 18 yrs old....been training a whole 3 months and have hit a plateau....oh yeah and that you weigh 135lbs at 19% BF

Not that bad bro ! Take it easy .
I'm 34 , been lifting for years . Just new to this!
34, 15 %BF

Bro, you don't run all of that shit in a first cycle. It's test only, and you sure as hell don't use test suspension! Use test e or C for 12 weeks with Aromasin for estrogen control.

Here is what your pct should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Bro, you don't run all of that shit in a first cycle. It's test only, and you sure as hell don't use test suspension! Use test e or C for 12 weeks with Aromasin for estrogen control.

Here is what your pct should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Adam2010 said:
Today 10:39 AM
You re not the only one who advised so ! Guess im just having too much for 1st cycle!
So what i do and im already on 3rd week ! Should i shift to test e and stop the susp. , stanzolol and masterone?
And what about the itchy nipple !?
Appreciate ur replies , just hit me and will not get offended. Im here to learn.

bro....you are in WAY OVER YOUR HEAD...you need to just STOP and pct.

You are using compounds that you dont even understand their most basic properties

Test suspension has an active life of hours....and you are pinning it eod...WTF
suspension aren't really used for cycling...you would need to pin it twice a day at the very least.....and certainly NEVER used on a first cycle
suspensions are usually used only as pre workout 'boost"...not the main compound in a cycle
Sorry...but you really are clueless...you dont know what you're putting in your body...or its proper use

just stop...do some BASIC RESEARCH at the very least
you're going to end up hurting yourself

Last edited:
bro....you are in way over your head...you need to just stop and pct.

You are using compounds that you dont even understand their most basic properties

test suspension has an active life of hours....and you are pinning it eod...wtf
suspension aren't really used for cycling...you would need to pin it twice a day at the very least
suspensions are usually used only as pre workout 'boost"...not the main compound in a cycle
sorry...but you really are clueless...you dont know what you're putting in your body...or its proper use

just stop...do some basic research at the very least

this!!!!!!!!

bro....you are in WAY OVER YOUR HEAD...you need to just STOP and pct.

Test suspension has an active life of hours....and you are pinning it eod...WTF
suspension aren't really used for cycling...you would need to pin it twice a day at the very least
Sorry...but you really are clueless...you dont know what you're putting in your body...or its proper use

just stop...do some BASIC RESEARCH at the very least

Buen, actually i did few weeks of research .
The issue is i live in Dubai and didnt have access to test.E and was advised on other forms to Run the suspension ED if it is the only option available.
However after 10 days the daily shots was so painfull to tolerate it.

I really worked my ass out in the gym 6 days aweek for a full year to prepare for this
Cycle , really dont want to just loose it.

There must be a 2nd option here for replacement of the susp., for now i have access to test. Prop. And test E

Appreciate you patience bro.

this!!!!!!!!
Joe , any other opinion here ! 2nd option !
It is really not like it seems , i worked my ass out exercising for that , did my research too. However it was a mistake replacing the testE with suspension.
Any idea to just shift to prop. Or E ?

Buen, actually i did few weeks of research .
The issue is i live in Dubai and didnt have access to test.E and was advised on other forms to Run the suspension ED if it is the only option available.
However after 10 days the daily shots was so painfull to tolerate it.

I really worked my ass out in the gym 6 days aweek for a full year to prepare for this
Cycle , really dont want to just loose it.

There must be a 2nd option here for replacement of the susp., for now i have access to test. Prop. And test E

Appreciate you patience bro.

bro...you aren't listening...for all of your "research" everything is wrong
besides the obvious of not running these compounds on a first cycle
EVERYTHING IS WRONG...even if it was your 10th cycle
Winstrol injected eod...no
Anavar...no...you dont run 2 orals or run them back to back
you gave no duration or timing

Are you single digit BF???
Mastron is effective only at low bf
300mg per week...lol..not even close to proper dosing

stop deluding yourself...
as I said...get educated...before you hurt yourself
your so called research is total crap

bro...you aren't listening...for all of your "research" everything is wrong
besides the obvious of not running these compounds on a first cycle
EVERYTHING IS WRONG...even if it was your 10th cycle
Winstrol injected eod...no
Anavar...no...you dont run 2 orals or run them back to back
you gave no duration or timing

Are you single digit BF???
Mastron is effective only at low bf
300mg per week...lol..not even close to proper dosing

stop deluding yourself...
as I said...get educated...before you hurt yourself
your so called research is total crap

Buen , i got bro i screwed up !

My question is , can i use your advice of running only test e or C for 12 weeks with Aromasin for estrogen control.
Can i just shift to this plan without the need to PCT 1st ?

Their telling you to STOP and PCT. Your cycle is a mess and your just going to mess yourself up. These guys truly know what their talking about and only want to help you but you got to listen to them. Their not going to advise you any other way so stop asking them.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

You really need to just stop this madness now and do a pct. You already are having nipple sensitivity and gyno issues and it will only get worse

Run the pct protocol I gave you

You really need to just stop this madness now and do a pct. You already are having nipple sensitivity and gyno issues and it will only get worse

Run the pct protocol I gave you

Ok mate will do
Thanks for the replies n advice .

Cheers

These guys will set you up right. Do your PCT then come back and they will guide you thru a proper cycle that will fit the goals you want without hurting you. Every cycle I've done has been a success and no issues because I've followed their recommendations on what to do and definitely on what not to do. Proper PCT and I've had great gains . Trust these senior guys. Their knowledge will get you far.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom