napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Superdrol/Tren cycle help please

Habib Syed

Age: 28. Height: 6 feet. Weight: 190lbs. Bf%: Approx 11%. Cycle History: 3 cycles.

I have a cycle proposed and I just wanted to get some other opinions on it. Try not to flame me too hard if I mess this all up cause I am kinda stupid.

Also: Not really too keen on the Insulin at the moment, but if I was to take it, thats how I'd take it I guess.

Weeks 1-6: Superdrol (20-30mg/day)
Weeks 1-14: Tren E (600mg/week)
Weeks 1-14: Test E (500mg/week)
Weeks 1-16: Cabergoline (0.5mg/E5D)
Weeks 1-20: Aromasin (12.5mg/EOD)
Weeks 12-16: HCG (1000IUs/week)
Weeks 14-20: Insulin (15IUs/day)
Weeks 16-20: Nolvadex (40mg/day)

Is my cabergoline dosage sufficient?
Should Aromasin be run through PCT?
Is the HCG protocol correct?
Are my Tren/Test dosages okay?
Is this more of a bulking, recomp, or cutting cycle?

Thanks for the help!

that's an extreme cycle dude for just a 4th cycle, tren at 600mg combined with superdrol and insulin ... throw in some hgh and you got urself an IFBB pro bulking cycle =). you don't need to go this far for a guy of ur experience & size to make gains...
drop insulin imo ... run tren at 350-400 mg and also you can replace superdrol with tbol for 50-60mg /day for 6 weeks ... or cut the superdrol to 4 weeks at 20 mg/day only...also run dga organ st with ur oral https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/
also add some gw cardarine at 20 mg/day to counter tren side effects

This is way too much IMO...600 tren for 14 weeks?????????????

If you're "kinda stupid" slin shouldn't be in your vocabulary. "I guess?"

Guess wrong and slin can KILL YOU.

Thanks for the response guys. Ya, you're probably right, gonna drop the Tren to 400 and keep test at around 400 too.

This is an advanced cycle and you are far from advanced. You need to drop Tren all together in my opinion. You have a ways to go on building the right foundation first. And insulin shouldn't even be a thought. That pct is nothing but a joke either. Nolva alone won't do a thing for you for recovery. This is a full pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom