napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test and skin color

Turkishwarrior

Can taking test make your skin a darker color? I ask because I am 3 weeks into a cycle and my skin is looking a little darker to me

It can increase RBC (red blood cell) count so this can make your look redder if your light skinned and darker if you're darker skinned. I just tell people I tan and to mind their own business. Lol.

When I first started Test it was really noticeable. Over the last few years it's not as dramatic and noticeable anymore.

High estrogen can cause this also. Make sure you're using an AI and get mid cycle bloods to dial it in.

make sure that you are getting bloodwork mid cycle... you should have done pre cycle bloodwork as well and obviously post cycle...

It can increase RBC (red blood cell) count so this can make your look redder if your light skinned and darker if you're darker skinned. I just tell people I tan and to mind their own business. Lol.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] the end of your comment had me rollin’[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Nice response [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my skin looks flushed if my RBC gets high, like a reddish color to my face and skin but nothing to report on actual skin color, i certainly do not look more tan

Top Bottom