napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test reads high???

Wedgester

Hello again
Quick question My TRT dose is 200 mg Test per week along with 200 Deca.
Also HCG 500 units per week. I do cycle more and other kinds like EQ few times per year. My question is if Im just doing just my Test/Deca my Test shows up at 1500 > or greater on my labs.
I Check them once every 2 months. Any ideas of why my Test would read that high?
As always thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Wasn’t sure but from what I’ve read and asked guys on TRT there around 800 with the same T dose or higher then mine like 250. Most are not on Deca also.
I realize 400 total is not a TRT dose but that’s whats worked for me for years and labs are ok besides the high Test.
Thanks for reply

Haha dang sounds like your body metabolizes test real well to be that high at such a low dose. My body only goes about 4 1/2 times the amount of test put it. At 350-400 of Test I am only at 1600 test level.

everyone is different... people that truly need trt and that are hypogonadal show much lower readings that a normal person will on a trt level dose... its not like its out of the ordinary here

Very true. When I was diagnosed at 40 they treated my symptoms not my numbers. I’m a type 1 diabetic since aga 11 so thought maybe something was wrong but all my labs checked ok I just felt tired and cranky all the time! My number was 330. Best thing I ever did! It changed my life!!!! My wife was like I have my husband back. Made me the fun person I used to be again.

I feel tired and cranky all the time except when I’m on a test cycle. My wife even tells me she preferred me to use test but I feel I am still to young to on TRT

I feel tired and cranky all the time except when I’m on a test cycle. My wife even tells me she preferred me to use test but I feel I am still to young to on TRT
I used to be the same way bro. I'm on TRT now and I wake up at 4am and go to sleep at 9pm 6 days a week and I'm never tired and never take naps. I sleep in 1 day a week.

I've had three increases in dosage and pharm grade test C nets me 36.5 points per 10mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 but I jokingly say I feel like I’m 40 lol

I feel ya bro, 28 here. I’d say a few things, 28 is very young to be on trt but my quality of life has gone up dramatically. I could even have sex for 4 months with my now “ex” and now I’m ready to whenever. I’m more awake, more alert and feel very alpha (on cycle now so that’s probably why) but general good sense of well being. I wouldn’t make the jump until your brought negative effects on your body. If your recovering then there’s no need. Pretty sure the tren is what made my body slowly quit recovering. Let me know when your body is pushing 13.0 ng/dL you feel “sick” literally. For me it’s 110% worth it to pin myself once a week forever.

I feel ya bro, 28 here. I’d say a few things, 28 is very young to be on trt but my quality of life has gone up dramatically. I could even have sex for 4 months with my now “ex” and now I’m ready to whenever. I’m more awake, more alert and feel very alpha (on cycle now so that’s probably why) but general good sense of well being. I wouldn’t make the jump until your brought negative effects on your body. If your recovering then there’s no need. Pretty sure the tren is what made my body slowly quit recovering. Let me know when your body is pushing 13.0 ng/dL you feel “sick” literally. For me it’s 110% worth it to pin myself once a week forever.

Ya man i hear ya quality of life is very important. Ima try and give it some more time I’m running Proviron only right now and I have noticed it has made a pretty big difference in my mood and well being and the increase in libido is noticeable. So for now I’m gonan see how running Proviron as a bridge does for me but I know TRT is in my future and my wife is definetely on board with that decision haha

Top Bottom