napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test questions

Boerboelwrangler

I have only ever used test cyp cycles (600/week 2x300x10 weeks) (300/week 1x300x12weeks) in my life along with recommended AI and a short cycle of Var followed by pct of clomid.
My question is in regards to what exactly is the difference if any that any of you has found between test cyp, Test e and whether you think a blend is a better way to go?
I’ve had pretty decent success with test cyp and very few sides other than small bouts of acne on back which cleared up with slight adjustments of ai dosage.

Goals are to keep muscle as I age and stay lean and keep me active in my heavy lifting and Muay Thai as well as basically keep on a test dosage that works for me both mentally and physically as I age.

My biggest issue is my supply is non existent here as I’m now living in Germany after leaving Canada and finding a Dr here is also a nightmare as my german is at a fairly basic level and explaining my past trt treatments or cycles to get some sort of assistance or blood work has been extremely difficult.

I’ve been off cycle now for 4 months, did proper pct but I’m generally just feeling like shit and strength has seemed to be tapering off in my bigger lifts.

44 male
215lbs
6’2”
15+ years of heavy strength training and various sports(Rugby, hockey, Muay Thai)
Diet is excellent, not much alcohol or junk and is a high protein, med/high fat, lower carb which seems to work well for me.

Thanks for any advice gentlemen!

there is no difference whatsoever... test is test, no matter the ester, its still test.. obviously test prop will get going faster being a short ester and you have to pin it more... those are the differences but neither is more effective than the other

Top Bottom