napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test prop and winstrol

malhoot

Hello Sir...I am following you on YouTube and gathered tons of knowledge...Can you pls help me to choose appropriate cycle for me...I will have show in August for physique division ...My current bodyweight is 145lbs Height 171 cm.. Although my coach has suggested me for Testosterone Prop and stenazolol 200mg per week along with some natural diuretics.....Your reply would be highly highly appreciated ..

145 lbs and you want to use steroids... not a good plan at all.. what are your FULL stats? age/height/weight/body fat? any cycle history?

You'd be well advised to postpone a show....probably till 2018

Listen to these guys bro you are going to do more harm than good. Tell your coach to teach you how to lift before doping your ass.

Hello Sir...I am following you on YouTube and gathered tons of knowledge...Can you pls help me to choose appropriate cycle for me...I will have show in August for physique division ...My current bodyweight is 145lbs Height 171 cm.. Although my coach has suggested me for Testosterone Prop and stenazolol 200mg per week along with some natural diuretics.....Your reply would be highly highly appreciated ..

A new coach would be the first priority. If he's putting you on gear at 145lbs he clearly knows nothing about training.

What is your full stats? Age, bodyfat, etc?

Top Bottom