bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop / Tren Ace 9 Week Cycle - PharmacomStore

Specimen

6'1
10%
10 years of consistent lifting

Previous cycles:
1. Test
2. Test Deca Dbol (dbol believed to be bunk)

Its been 4 months since the end of my last PCT and my test was at 514 according to bloodwork 6 weeks ago

I know its not recommended to tren this early in the cycling journey but I feel like this is a good time for me. My main goal is to improve overall body composition. There is a ton of bs out there about tren so I want to bring people a legit log about what to expect from a first tren cycle. I will post updates as needed. Any critique or comments are welcomed.

1-9 250 Test P
1-8 350 Tren A
ED injections
Caber .5 E3D
Aromasin if needed
HCG last 4 weeks
Clomid for PCT

All products are Pharmacom

Today is day 8 so here is what ive noticed so far:
Mental state - more alert/aware of my surroundings. More driven/zoned in. Definitely feel like im on something but not in a bad way
Body - increase in vascularity. Sweating more than normal
Strength - weight on my back felt noticeably lighter than normal during squats. Nothing crazy
Sleep - falling asleep fine but waking up sporadically throughout the night. No night sweats
cardio - no noticeable changes

Didnt really expect much but I'm satisfied overall.

Last edited:
20 days in update:

Took a little time off to celebrate at the beach but back at it. Starting to notice changes, mainly a fuller upper chest and the separation of the chest from the delt. Obliques/midsection is tighter even tho my diet hasn't been optimal. Aggression with weights is definitely there and strength is up. The past two nights Ive woken up a lil sweaty but not too bad and sleep quality has definitely diminished. No emotional issues or tren cough. Libido is HIGH I dont even want to get into that. Overall very positive experience so far.

About 4 weeks in:

I never wanted to be the guy that looks like he juices but im pretty much there. Ive always had good muscle separation and shape in my upper body but everything is rounder and fuller with crazy vascularity. Muscle contractions have been INTENSE. The weird thing is that im not even 100% as ive been recovering from a dislocated shoulder and have been focusing more on squats and pulls.

Sides: no emotional issues, no cough, no appetite suppression, cardio seems about right. Falling asleep is difficult if I workout late at night. I wake up a little sweaty time to time but it hasnt been as bad as what others experience. One thing I have noticed is that I dont seem to be shitting as much as normal in both frequency and volume. I thought it was the animal paks making me constipated but I switched that out 1 week in and its been better but definitely not what it used to be. Is this tren utilizing the food I eat better thus leaving me with less waste?

Up 7 pounds, zero of it fat or water. Have not touched aromasin. Nips got puffy when I forgot my caber and wasnt taking b6 at the beach but im back on .25 e3d and that quickly resolved itself. Currently lifting every day and varying intensity

I guess my body responds well or maybe my gear is under-dosed but either way, I fucking LOVE this cycle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom