napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop/Tren Ace

Motoman

Hey Dylan,

I’m a long term follower of your YouTube vids and came here to ask my question since those pieces of sh1t banned you.

I’m about to start my on my 5th cycle and I have ordered enough Tren Ace and Test Prop for a 16 week low-mid dose cycle (might not run it that long though if the sides are as rough as I’ve heard). I’ve run a beginner 10wk Test E cycle, 2 Test E + Tbol Kickstarter 12wk cycles and a Test E + Tbol + Deca 15wk cycle. Wasn’t a huge fan of the feel/timing of Deca, Tbol gives me really annoying back pumps throughout the day and Test E makes me retain water so I figured I’d try a new compound and new Test Esther. I also ordered Winstrol but I’m not sure I’ll use it on this first Tren cycle since I’ve never run either compound. I’ve run aromasin on all of my cycles along with clomid/nolva for pct and then caber in addition for the Deca cycle. I will be using all of those for this cycle as well.

My question for you is what would be a good beginner Tren/Test balance dosage? I’ll be injecting every other day. I don’t want a ton of sides, I just want to feel the effects and experience the compound. Not trying to gain 30 pounds of lean muscle or get down to 3% body fat. My goals aren’t crazy so I don’t need high dosage. I’m moreso in it for experimental purposes and to improve my appearance.

Please let me know what you think my dosage should be for the Prop and for the Tren. Any additional advice for running Tren Ace/Test Prop would be appreciated, al though I did watch your Tren videos multiple times and have done an abundance of research so I’m fairly knowledgeable on it.

Thanks Dylan!

Prop and Ace is a good way to ease into the Tren. Although the pinning gets a little old sometimes. 16 weeks is a long run with eod or ed pins. From my experience and what many others recommend You’re best bet at keeping the Tren sides to a minimum is to pin daily. 35-50mg of each per day is a good starting point. That gives you 245-350-wk. Depends how you respond, some prefer Equal dosing, others Tren higher, and others test higher. Be sure to have caber on hand for prolactin, but at low dose as long as E2 is in check you should be able to control it with B6.

No one should be running short esters for 16 weeks that's crazy. I would recommend 8-12 and 12 is still a little too long I think.

I agree. Should have been more clear on that one. Mine are 10 at the most and only 10 if keep the test going for a bit. I Always stop the Tren Ace at 8.
The 16 week comment was in response to the OP saying he ordered enough for 16 week cycle.

Last edited:
I agree. Should have been more clear on that one. Mine are 10 at the most and only 10 if keep the test going for a bit. I Always stop the Tren Ace at 8.
The 16 week comment was in response to the OP saying he ordered enough for 16 week cycle.
No worries...

I've never been able to run Tren Ace past 8 weeks. Gains usually come to a halt after week 6.

lets put it this way... you CAN run short esters as long as you want but man , its not the preferred way to do it whatsoever.. it can be done... ive done it once and there's a reason that was the only time i did it.

I run tren ace and prop for 10 weeks and i run prop at 400 a week and tren ace at 500 a week Im one of the lucky ones with manageable sides but I dont recommend running ace for longer then 10 weeks.

My first tren ace run lasted 9 out of the 10 weeks. I wouldnt go over 10 on ace. Enanthate i go anywhere from 12 to on the longer end of 15 weeks which is a bit too long clearly.

I just finished my 3rd Tren cycle. Threw in the towel at the end of week 7. If I feel like my gains have halted I just stop. No use proceeding.

No one should be running short esters for 16 weeks that's crazy. I would recommend 8-12 and 12 is still a little too long I think.

Bump this; at least regarding prop......I was a "prop only" guy when I was younger but I see no need for it now.

I just finished my 3rd Tren cycle. Threw in the towel at the end of week 7. If I feel like my gains have halted I just stop. No use proceeding.
Yep, that's a good way of going about it. Zero point to running tren that long. Nothing raises myostatin more than tren. After about 7 to 8 weeks you aren't doing anything but spinning your wheels and ruining your health on it. Gains are completely done at that point

Top Bottom