napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test prop + sarms bloating BAD, 18lb gain in 6 days.

TylerN22

6’
198lbs (current)
26 years old

Quick question for yah. I’m on 500mg of test prop per week EOD injections (6th day in) I’m also running Mk677 25mg daily, LGD10mg daily, and GW. Also WAS taking exemestane 12.5mg EOD and changed it to ED to possible correct the bloat. (Hasn’t worked obviously lol)

I have gained 18 pounds.. in 6 days... I am super super bloated and I don’t understand. I am eating clean and drinking 130-150oz of water a day. Potassium and sodium are about equal in terms of macros as well. Should I back off on dosage of LGD? Or 677?

Please give me some feedback idk anyone that can help.

I would cut your test to about 350 and see if it helps. You might not have a legit ai so your estro might be pretty elevated. Where are your sarms from?

They are from GEOPEPTIDES, my friends and myself have gotten legit stuff from there a few times. This is my first time using test though.

Was just blown away at the fact I’m up 18lbs and look and feel like complete shit.

Any other repsponses? Really need input to figure this out. Please and thank you for everyone that comments in advance.

Any other repsponses? Really need input to figure this out. Please and thank you for everyone that comments in advance.

Lower your test dose 500 is high for a first cycle. Like jswole said your AI might be bunk but the only way to know for sure would be bloodwork.

mk677 is going to cause a significant amount of water retention in some initially but without bloodwork, you are asking for a psychic, and to my knowledge, we dont have any here... get bloodwork done and let me know and THEN i can help you

Could be a lot of things. Mk677 causes water retention but not 18 lbs worth. Estrogen could also be a factor. Maybe your AI is bunk. Who knows? Get some bloodwork and find out

mk677 is going to cause a significant amount of water retention in some initially but without bloodwork, you are asking for a psychic, and to my knowledge, we dont have any here... get bloodwork done and let me know and THEN i can help you

Okay, looks like bloodwork will be coming shortly. I know to check for test, estrogen, and maybe DHT levels? Is there anything else I should request to be checked?

definitely prolactin, yes... just get a full panel so we can see everything...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

definitely prolactin, yes... just get a full panel so we can see everything...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

I called my Dr office and said they charge per test, not per panel, and it would be $829 to check Test, Estrogen, CBC , DHT, and prolactin. That a lot of money for 5 tests... also, I called a “any labs” fecility near me and they want $1450 upfront for a full panel, added prolactin, and added esteogen.

Do these prices seem fucked up? Because I believe that they do.

At this rate I’ll have to wait for my insurance to kick in, because I don’t have an extra $1000+ to go spend on a blood test atm.

I called my Dr office and said they charge per test, not per panel, and it would be $829 to check Test, Estrogen, CBC , DHT, and prolactin. That a lot of money for 5 tests... also, I called a “any labs” fecility near me and they want $1450 upfront for a full panel, added prolactin, and added esteogen.

Do these prices seem fucked up? Because I believe that they do.

At this rate I’ll have to wait for my insurance to kick in, because I don’t have an extra $1000+ to go spend on a blood test atm.

Www.privatemdlabs.com will cost u less than 100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Do I need to test for all the things listed in your previous comment + test , estro, and prolactin? Or is there a select few more important than others? Trying to do this right the first time.

Sorry for being a noob in the blood work department lol

And thank you Dylan and everyone else for the snappy responses!

The anabolic steroid panel is $305, I’m looking for whatever I need that’s less than $100 on that website like you said lol.

Top Bottom