napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop only cycle

REDFOX1

I haven’t been on a cycle in a couple of years. I’ve been on TRT for a round 5 years and seeing an Endocrinologist for it who has me injecting 100mg per week. I’ve been tossing the idea around about doing a Test Prop cycle to elevate my test levels and put on a little size quickly with minimal side effects and to get off of it in time to allow everything to get back to normal before my next blood work review with the DR. (Next one being Nov).
I’m 6’4” 250 around 12-14% body fat and eat pretty well. I plan to run Test P at 100mg EOD and have anastrozole at .5mg e3d. (I’m not very estrogen prone). I’ve ran Tren and NPP cycles in the past but didn’t like they way they mess with my head and my erections. My question is really around the dosing of the Test P? I’m the type of person that normally has to take a higher that average dose to see the results. And I’m basing this on my experience with testosterone and my blood work.
My test levels have been around 500 3 days after my try dose and this is what I plan to go back to after the Test P cycle, so no PCT will be needed.
So is 100mg eod enough to see some decent results with a good diet? Or should I up it a bit?
Thanks

Last edited:
100mg eod is what I ran test p at and had nice results as well.

Last edited:
100 - 150mg eod. Add some Mast P and it's the icing of the cake.

Yep. 100 to 150mg eod is a great dose

Need any help pointed on the right direction for a great source, send me a PM

Great, I’ll probably go that route.
Thanks for the help.

I thought about adding something with it, but I didn’t want to increase my side effects any more than I have to. I don’t know much about Mast P, I’ll have to do a little research.

If you're not estrogen prone you won't need much of an AI if any with Mast P. It has some estrogen lowering properties which is an added benefit as well as libido increase. It will also help keep some water off in addition to Test Prop.

you would want to get your body fat down if you wanted to go with masteron... to really get the most out of it, you need to be leaner

Great, I’ll probably go that route.
Thanks for the help.

I thought about adding something with it, but I didn’t want to increase my side effects any more than I have to. I don’t know much about Mast P, I’ll have to do a little research.
Honestly masteron isn't really worth it unless you are lean. It's mostly a cosmetic drug

Honestly masteron isn't really worth it unless you are lean. It's mostly a cosmetic drug
I have to disagree with you guys on this one. Masteron is far more than just a cosmetic drug. The anti estrogen "properties", libido increase, increased aggression, and general feeling of well being it provides definitely makes it worth it. When I run Mast I can run my AI ridiculously low compared to when I don't run it.

I have to disagree with you guys on this one. Masteron is far more than just a cosmetic drug. The anti estrogen "properties", libido increase, increased aggression, and general feeling of well being it provides definitely makes it worth it. When I run Mast I can run my AI ridiculously low compared to when I don't run it.
never said he couldnt use it.. said to "get the most out of it" and clearly thats the main property of it.. ive made several videos saying there's more than that to it... however the main purpose of masteron is for aesthetics so to fully get what you should out of it, its IDEAL to be in the right condition... it doesn't mean its not effective and i never once indicated that

It definitely has other benefits. I agree with you completely on that. You just miss out on the biggest benefits it offers unless you are lean

Yeah 10% bf is the lowest I've ever been so I'd probably be saying the same thing as you guys if I would have ever achieved anything lower. At my age 10-12% is my sweet spot.

Yeah getting to 10% BF takes a little work for me. My body likes to stay at the 12-14%
What would be a good dose to run with the Test P? I’m not really interested in cutting right now, but I would like to clean bulk and stay the same body fat.

Top Bottom