PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Prop only cycle

Test Prop only cycle

I havenít been on a cycle in a couple of years. Iíve been on TRT for a round 5 years and seeing an Endocrinologist for it who has me injecting 100mg per week. Iíve been tossing the idea around about doing a Test Prop cycle to elevate my test levels and put on a little size quickly with minimal side effects and to get off of it in time to allow everything to get back to normal before my next blood work review with the DR. (Next one being Nov).
    Iím 6í4Ē 250 around 12-14% body fat and eat pretty well. I plan to run Test P at 100mg EOD and have anastrozole at .5mg e3d. (Iím not very estrogen prone). Iíve ran Tren and NPP cycles in the past but didnít like they way they mess with my head and my erections. My question is really around the dosing of the Test P? Iím the type of person that normally has to take a higher that average dose to see the results. And Iím basing this on my experience with testosterone and my blood work.
    My test levels have been around 500 3 days after my try dose and this is what I plan to go back to after the Test P cycle, so no PCT will be needed.
    So is 100mg eod enough to see some decent results with a good diet? Or should I up it a bit?
    Thanks
    Last edited by REDFOX1; 08-25-2019 at 12:00 PM.

100 mg every other day is plenty to see good results

100mg eod is what I ran test p at and had nice results as well.
    Last edited by P0N; 08-25-2019 at 01:17 AM.

100 - 150mg eod. Add some Mast P and it's the icing of the cake.

Yep. 100 to 150mg eod is a great dose

Need any help pointed on the right direction for a great source, send me a PM

Great, Iíll probably go that route.
    Thanks for the help.

I thought about adding something with it, but I didnít want to increase my side effects any more than I have to. I donít know much about Mast P, Iíll have to do a little research.

If you're not estrogen prone you won't need much of an AI if any with Mast P. It has some estrogen lowering properties which is an added benefit as well as libido increase. It will also help keep some water off in addition to Test Prop.

you would want to get your body fat down if you wanted to go with masteron... to really get the most out of it, you need to be leaner

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX1 View Post
    Great, Iíll probably go that route.
    Thanks for the help.

I thought about adding something with it, but I didnít want to increase my side effects any more than I have to. I donít know much about Mast P, Iíll have to do a little research.
    Honestly masteron isn't really worth it unless you are lean. It's mostly a cosmetic drug

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Honestly masteron isn't really worth it unless you are lean. It's mostly a cosmetic drug
    I have to disagree with you guys on this one. Masteron is far more than just a cosmetic drug. The anti estrogen "properties", libido increase, increased aggression, and general feeling of well being it provides definitely makes it worth it. When I run Mast I can run my AI ridiculously low compared to when I don't run it.