napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test prop, EQ , winnie

huie1

What's going on guys! hope everyone is doing good!!
I have a quick question!
I'm on the third week of my cycle
I was planning to do a 12 week cycle...
150mg test propionate oed
400 mg of EQ/week
0.5 mg of arimidex eod
and then on week 7 add 50mg of winstrol eod.

But I started watching Dyllan's youtube channel few weeks ago ( subscribed already Dyllan lol) and learned that EQ should be run for at least 16 weeks and between 600-800 mg a week. Now that I know that I'm running EQ at 600mg/week and going to extend my cycle to 16 weeks. My Question is at what week should I start winstrol? and I have Nolva ready for pct, should I switch from arimidex to aromasin on pct? I have arimidex cause I bought it before watching your videos now I know aromasin is the way to go!

if there's anything else you can help me with I'll be much appreciated.

I'm 28 years old, 3rd cycle, 180 lbs, 5' 05" , 15% BF ( I know, I know , not the ideal but trying hard tho )

Thanks!!

And btw adex is garbage man. It only abates symptoms of estro raised not bring it down. Idk man. Big mess here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my 3rd cycle Juicehead88, and I know bro, like I said I bought it before knowing watching Isarms on youtube... and sorry let me correct this!! I'm doing test prop 300mg/ week ( 100mg- monday, wednesday and friday) I was gonna do 150 eod but I'm doing 300mg a week instead

15% BF ( I know, I know , not the ideal but trying hard tho )

TRYING HARD = NO DEDICATION SACRIFICE OR COMMITMENT

"TRYING" IS AN EXCUSE FOR FAILING

So..you already know you aren't doing what it takes...and you seriously think adding steroids will make it any different?
Maybe..you are just hoping against hope..because steroids without a firmly established dedicated and disciplined routine ...DOES NOTHING but make you fat

true Mr. Bueno , trying is not the best. I have no excuse and trust me if I'm asking it's cause I wanna learn and do the right thing! but thanks for the comment sir! nothing but the truth

It's my 3rd cycle Juicehead88, and I know bro, like I said I bought it before knowing watching Isarms on youtube... and sorry let me correct this!! I'm doing test prop 300mg/ week ( 100mg- monday, wednesday and friday) I was gonna do 150 eod but I'm doing 300mg a week instead

So what happens from fri to mon? Not a good way either man.

TRYING HARD = NO DEDICATION SACRIFICE OR COMMITMENT

"TRYING" IS AN EXCUSE FOR FAILING

So..you already know you aren't doing what it takes...and you seriously think adding steroids will make it any different?
Maybe..you are just hoping against hope..because steroids without a firmly established dedicated and disciplined routine ...DOES NOTHING but make you fat

15% is borderline ok but the rest is a mess. The protocols the products the lay out all of it.

like I said , I'm here asking cause I know you guys know this pretty well and I wanna learn as well !! so... what should I change? what should I do or correct? how should I run this cycle the proper way?

like I said , I'm here asking cause I know you guys know this pretty well and I wanna learn as well !! so... what should I change? what should I do or correct? how should I run this cycle the proper way?

But you are already in it man i wouldnt even know how to start to fix this

15% is borderline ok but the rest is a mess. The protocols the products the lay out all of it.

"I'm 28 years old, 3rd cycle, 180 lbs, 5' 05" , 15% BF"

He's not even remotely prepared...3rd cycle sitting of those stats...no way

seriously..no one..even experienced BB's with multiple cycles should start a cycle at 15% BF

Wait until you get into better condition bro... it shouldn’t take too long if you workout hard

Sir, and that's what I'm looking for!! advice! thanks ! I'm a firefighter, I workout hard every day, count macros and I think I'm in the right path... the only bad thing is the lack of sleep when I'm on shift but other than that I think I'm doing good... on the other side ( steroids) like I said... third week; 300 mgs prop/ week and 600 of Eq plus the arimidex, CoQ10, milk thistle, fish oil and multivitamin ... I'm not on winstrol yet.
Juicehead and Buen said that everything is a mess, I wanna fix it! any recommendations? should I switch from prop to cypionate? or what should I do?

i believe its rather obvious that the only way to fix this is to stop, get in the right condition and then start when you are actually ready physically on top of actually having the knowledge on how to go about it... i truly respect what you do for your profession and i thank you for that but you have to respect that this is what i do and im not going to put you at risk and i ONLY advise on what you are supposed to do not on what you want to hear

i believe its rather obvious that the only way to fix this is to stop, get in the right condition and then start when you are actually ready physically on top of actually having the knowledge on how to go about it... i truly respect what you do for your profession and i thank you for that but you have to respect that this is what i do and im not going to put you at risk and i ONLY advise on what you are supposed to do not on what you want to hear

Thanks for the advice Dyllan! That's What I'm doing then.
Now, This is my third week ok cycle right? 3 weeks ,is PCT required? if it's required, is it a full 4 weeks?

I would like to try SARMS next year, what do you recommend me to start with? and how long should I wait from now.

I really appreciate your help Dyllan
Thanks

Thanks for the advice Dyllan! That's What I'm doing then.
Now, This is my third week ok cycle right? 3 weeks ,is PCT required? if it's required, is it a full 4 weeks?

I would like to try SARMS next year, what do you recommend me to start with? and how long should I wait from now.

I really appreciate your help Dyllan
Thanks
After 3 weeks on, I would still run a 4 week pct. Better to be safe.

What is your goals? Tell me that and I'll help you with a sarms stack

Hey RickRock, My goal is to drop my body fat % and build a some muscle,and build more endurance due to my job. that's it boss! anything crazy!
thanks for the help brother!

Hey RickRock, My goal is to drop my body fat % and build a some muscle,and build more endurance due to my job. that's it boss! anything crazy!
thanks for the help brother!
I have the perfect stack for you brother for those goals

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

"I'm 28 years old, 3rd cycle, 180 lbs, 5' 05" , 15% BF"

He's not even remotely prepared...3rd cycle sitting of those stats...no way

seriously..no one..even experienced BB's with multiple cycles should start a cycle at 15% BF

Ehhh ya. Probly true about him but ive seen others at 15% that do great and commit. Guess it all comes down to commitment.

Top Bottom