napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test prop delt injection

Kai95

Hello dylan im on my test prop cycle EOD injection , i inject only in glutes -its painful - till now and i noticed scar tissue under skin , now i want to ask you if i can inject it in the delts although ive never had injections in delt before , will it be more or less painful in ur opinion ? what kind of needle do u suggest ? Can i use the insulin needle for delt injection ? Thank you

Hello dylan im on my test prop cycle EOD injection , i inject only in glutes -its painful - till now and i noticed scar tissue under skin , now i want to ask you if i can inject it in the delts although ive never had injections in delt before , will it be more or less painful in ur opinion ? what kind of needle do u suggest ? Can i use the insulin needle for delt injection ? Thank you

Bro, no wonder you have scar tissue. You can't just keep injecting that often in the same site, especially with EOD pins. I would never pin a site more than once a week. So each glute gives you two injections each week. You need to add other sites. Delts are fine, and so are quads. You'll reduce pip by not pinning the same site so often on top of not creating all that scar tissue

bro, what do you expect when you inject in the same spot over and over again??? of course you can do delts but not with an insulin needle... you can use a 25 gauge 1 inch needle and you should not have any pain whatsoever...

Ouch! I pin Prop eod and I need to let each site recover for a full week!!! Try Delt, Delt, Quad, Quad, Glute, Glute... You'll be set. Prop is not recommended for anyone who only knows how to pin glutes. It's an intermediate level compound.

Just make sure you rotate different sites and allow each site adequate time to recover and you'll be good to go bro

Top Bottom