napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Prop Cycle keeping gains??

noahw1212

New here but i’ve ran a few sarm cycles with expected results.. nothing crazy
Going to run 10 week cycle Test Prop at 150eod with aromasin at 10mg ed and get blood tests throughout cycle to adjust the dosage. Also on cycle was going to use liver support if y’all know any you’d suggest lmk.
As for the pct i was going to run
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Wondering if that’ll be good or if it’s too much? since test p doesn’t retain a lot of water most of my gains should be legit but i want to make sure i keep the most.Any suggestions or advice is 100% welcomed. Thanks

The only way to keeping gains is never coming off and we all know that's not very healthy. You need to be realistic...

obviously you ain’t going to keep all gains you’re gonna lose some that’s not the question, optimizing the most amount of gains post cycle is the question.

Hey bro you said any advice or suggestions is 100% welcome. You can train hard, eat right, do a proper PCT but your not going to keep much unless you have really superior genetics.

All about being realistic and understanding the body and how to minimize losing what you gained. If you said hey this is my first aas cycle im running anadrol and test at 500mg + and then you were going to pct of course then i would say you will for sure lose most of it especially since your body naturally will not be able to hold all that muscle and water unless you stay on which of course will have bad health effects later on. really depends on the compounds you use and that is why i steer clear of those types of compounds. Test prop at the dosages you mentioned i would say is much more reasonable but you will lose some of what you gained no doubt.

i’ve heard some stuff about people taking a sarm during their pct to keep the intensity up and help minimizing lose of muscle. is that a thing or just stupid to run a suppressive supp during pct

i’ve heard some stuff about people taking a sarm during their pct to keep the intensity up and help minimizing lose of muscle. is that a thing or just stupid to run a suppressive supp during pct

you kinda answered your own question man, yea if your trying to recover then why would you run something that still suppresses you. Yea you could run cardarine or any other non suppressive sarm to "help" while your in pct.

lmao yea figured i did as soon as i sent it. thanks to both y’all for the input. Last thing i got, do you think it’s more effective to run a shorter cycle(8 weeks) with more mg weekly (@150mg eod) or a longer cycle(10-11 weeks) with less mg weekly (@100mg eod)

yea i kinda figured that as soon as i sent it lmao. last thing, what do y’all think would be most effective, a shorter cycle (8 weeks @ 150mg eod) which would put me around 600 a week or a longer cycle (10 weeks @ 100mg eod) which would be 400 a week.

Cardarine and mk 677 can be ran in pct (mk 677 can be ran year around)

Ostarine can also be run but only 4 weeks.

Other options are peptides...IGF/HGH etc but i wouldn't suggest that for someone with your experience ....

yea i figure that as soon as i sent it lmao. last question, do yall think its better to run a shorter cycle(8 weeks) of about 600mg per week or a longer cycle(10/11 weeks) of about 400 mg per week. I know test p is a short ester and ive heard anyway from people seeing in a week to 3 weeks but im not sure when test p begins to flatten out and your gains increase less and less each week(ive heard around 10 weeks it does). but my question is which would be more effective higher test each week for a shorter duration or lower test per week for a longer duration. Thanks

yea i figure that as soon as i sent it lmao. last question, do yall think its better to run a shorter cycle(8 weeks) of about 600mg per week or a longer cycle(10/11 weeks) of about 400 mg per week. I know test p is a short ester and ive heard anyway from people seeing in a week to 3 weeks but im not sure when test p begins to flatten out and your gains increase less and less each week(ive heard around 10 weeks it does). but my question is which would be more effective higher test each week for a shorter duration or lower test per week for a longer duration. Thanks

For your first AAS cycle i would run Test ena/cyp at 350-400 mg/week for 12 weeks or test P 10 weeks 350 mg/week (if you don't mind pinning 50 mg ed or 100 mg eod).If you want something extra that would also harden you up/lower shbg(which means more test) and increase your libido , you can add proviron 50 mg/day. Aromasin 12.5 mg e2d (adjust according to bloodwork)

PCT would be gw 20 mg/day , ostarine 25 mg/day (only 4 weeks) , clomid and nolva just as you wrote above and aromasin 12.5 mg e2d(also adjust).

You are sure to make great gains and keep most of it if your training/nutrition is on point

P

DGA post CT for the last 4 weeks of your cycle can also help you have a smoother transaction into pct , this way you will recover easier and obviously keep more gains

For your first AAS cycle i would run Test ena/cyp at 350-400 mg/week for 12 weeks or test P 10 weeks 350 mg/week (if you don't mind pinning 50 mg ed or 100 mg eod).If you want something extra that would also harden you up/lower shbg(which means more test) and increase your libido , you can add proviron 50 mg/day. Aromasin 12.5 mg e2d (adjust according to bloodwork)

PCT would be gw 20 mg/day , ostarine 25 mg/day (only 4 weeks) , clomid and nolva just as you wrote above and aromasin 12.5 mg e2d(also adjust).

You are sure to make great gains and keep most of it if your training/nutrition is on point

P

Myself personally, i would rather run a longer more steady cycle. Rapid gains dissipate just as quick as they came on. Atleast with me that has always been the case.

True , that's why gains from powerful orals like dbol and anadrol are not sustainable(and i don't mean the water weight) and gains from primo/eq are so much more keepable...easy come easy go...

on a first cycle there is absolutely no way you should run 600 mg of test per week... 500 is the max you should go and thats not necessary either

Top Bottom