napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Primo Anadrol Cycle

bonartoo

I'm planning out my next cycle, Would like to know what people think. I'm a 38 year old male, 5' 11", 207 lbs., 14% BF. this will be my second cycle. my first was nowhere near ideal, especially as a first. It was a pretty heavy stack, when it should have been test only. I was dumb enough to run it based entirely on a friend's advise. I've spent a shitload of time and energy researching, & planning out my next cycle, & I think I have it figured out, but I would greatly appreciate any input you all may have to offer. So here it is.

Week 1-6 anadrol (50mg ED)
Week 1-15 1/2 Primo (200mg EOD)
Week 1-16 Test C (125mg EOD)
Week 4-18 hcg (250 iu E3D)
Week 2-22 aromasin (12.5mg EOD)
Week 19-22 clomid (50/50/25/25) ED
Week 19-22 nolvadex (40/40/20/20) ED
Week 1-22 Cycle Assist (8 caps ED)

I know it looks odd having the Primo 1-15 1/2 & the test 1-16, but that works out to exactly 11 vials of Primo, & I didn't see the point in buying another vial for one additional injection. I also know the with the injection frequency, I could probably opt for test prop instead of Cyp, but I already have some from a pharmacy, & don't want any more PIP than necessary. I have already placed my order for the pct & HCG, & I'll be ordering the rest soon. my last pin from my last cycle was in mid July, & I completed my 6 week PCT in September. I will be getting my blood work in the next week or so, & I will only start my cycle if all of my bloods are back to normal.

What is your goal for the cycle bud?

Solid clean gains. for me, at this point, I'm looking for quality over quantity. I'm at 14% BF now & would like to be close to 10% by the end of this cycle, but obviously, I'd like to gain muscle as well.

Solid clean gains. for me, at this point, I'm looking for quality over quantity. I'm at 14% BF now & would like to be close to 10% by the end of this cycle, but obviously, I'd like to gain muscle as well.
Ok cool bro. Solid plan. Have you considered adding in some sarms like gw and s4 to your cycle? That would really enhance your fat loss quite a bit and would go great with it

6 weeks of Anadrol on a second cycle seems like a bit much. I'd consider cutting it to 4. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

What is the logic to pinning a long estered Test eod? Can't have too many peaks and valleys to make that worthwhile...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What is the logic to pinning a long entered Test eod? Can't have too many peaks and valleys to make that worthwhile...

I have to pin the primo EOD because it's 100mg/ml, & I'll be doing 700mg/week. I could run test prop with it, but I already have some cyp on hand. So, to me it makes sense to stick with cyp & pin it with the primo. The other option would be to start & finish with prop & use the cyp in the middle, but it's somewhat complicated to keep test levels stable alternating between the two. I'm pretty sure there's no harm in pinning the cyp EOD. If anything, it will keep levels more stable. Win win, right?

I hear ya. I'm going to run Test Cyp at a TRT dose with Tren Ace in June. Was gonna just pin Test e5d and Tren eod so it would work out pretty evenly. Every other time I took Tren, I'd add Test in.

i dont care if primo is 100 mg/ml or not.. its a long ester and should not be pinned that way... i dont know bro, good luck... this is making it way too difficult on something that is so simple and anadrol 6 weeks on second cycle is a lot... pct is lacking etc... i dont really care for the structure at all... i like the compounds but not the delivery of it

i dont care if primo is 100 mg/ml or not.. its a long ester and should not be pinned that way... i dont know bro, good luck... this is making it way too difficult on something that is so simple and anadrol 6 weeks on second cycle is a lot... pct is lacking etc... i dont really care for the structure at all... i like the compounds but not the delivery of it
What would you suggest? 2 injections twice a week? I think that would be the only other option, since it would be almost 4 1/2 ml twice a week, unless I went with primo in 200mg/ml, but I've heard the 200 is very painful.

Would you say the anadrol would be a sufficient kick start at 4 weeks? I'm open to suggestions.

200 IS NOT painful at all unless you have a moron brewing it... if you stick with 100 then you just need to pin twice a week regardless man... yes, 4 weeks of anadrol is PLENTY...

for s4 and gw

here is the link to get them on a discount... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

200 IS NOT painful at all unless you have a moron brewing it... if you stick with 100 then you just need to pin twice a week regardless man... yes, 4 weeks of anadrol is PLENTY...

for s4 and gw

here is the link to get them on a discount... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Thanks for the input. What do you think about pinning every 4 days? I've also seen lab tests on the Primo 100 & 200 from the source I plan on going with, & the 100 seems to be more accurately dosed in general, So I think I'll stick with the 100 & just pin twice every 4 days. What do you think, & when you said my PCT is lacking, What did you mean? I think I will cut the Anadrol back to 4 weeks starting with 25mg/day & go from there. I don't want to run orals any longer than necessary.

After giving it a lot of thought and getting feedback from multiple forums, I've decided to treat this cycle as if it were my first, since I botched the last one. So I'll be doing a test only cycle. What do you all think of this?

Week 1-12 Test C (500mg/week)Sunday & Wednesday
Week 4-14 hcg (250 iu E3D)
Week 4-14 aromasin (12.5mg EOD)
Week 15-18 clomid (50/50/25/25) ED
Week 15-18 nolvadex (40/40/20/20) ED

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. What do you think about pinning every 4 days? I've also seen lab tests on the Primo 100 & 200 from the source I plan on going with, & the 100 seems to be more accurately dosed in general, So I think I'll stick with the 100 & just pin twice every 4 days. What do you think, & when you said my PCT is lacking, What did you mean? I think I will cut the Anadrol back to 4 weeks starting with 25mg/day & go from there. I don't want to run orals any longer than necessary.
when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I mean what was your specific 1st cycle? Dose, length, PCT, OCT, why was it a disaster?

Week 1 - 200 mg Deca, 250 mg Test E
Week 2 - 400 mg Deca, 500 mg Test E
Week 3 - 400 mg Deca, 500 mg Test E
Week 4 - 400 mg Deca, 500 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 5 - 6000 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 6 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 7 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 8 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 9 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E, 50 mg ED Anavar
Week 10 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E
Week 11 - 600 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E
Week 12 -400 mg Deca, 750 mg Test E
Week 13 - 200 mg Deca, 1,000 mg Test E
Week 14 - 1,250 mg Test E
Week 15 - 1,250 mg Test E
Week 16 - 1,250 mg Test E
Week 17 - 625 mg Test E
Week 18 - Nothing
Week 19 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Week 20 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 50 mg ED, Nolvadex 40 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 21 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 50 mg ED, Nolvadex 40 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 22 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 23 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 24 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED
Week 25 - Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD, Clomid 25 mg ED, Nolvadex 20 ED, MK-2866 25 mg ED, GW 20mg ED

Horrible, I know. The "Test E" was actually a blend of 200mg Test E & 50mg Test Prop.

Top Bottom