napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and pct

mmmcluud

Hey Dylan,
I watched your video on YouTube about first time cycle. I want to run my first cycle but want to make sure I'm 100% correct. What I've gathered is the following. Can you help me make adjustments?

Super test 400 - 1mg a week for 10 weeks
Arimidex - .5 mg every other day

Pct

Nolvadex 40g a day for 6 weeks.

Hey Dylan,
I watched your video on YouTube about first time cycle. I want to run my first cycle but want to make sure I'm 100% correct. What I've gathered is the following. Can you help me make adjustments?

Pct

For assistance you will need to provide your stats, your goals, your cycle history etc.

this is a mess... just stop this nonsense bro... please give me your stats... age/height/weight/body fat.... training history and goals?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hey Dylan,

Pct

We really can't advise you on anything unless we know more about you. We need to know your full stats, goals, and experience

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

All of these guys "watch your videos" but it doesn't seem like too many actually LISTEN. smh

Top Bottom