napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test P, Tren, NPP cycle

Thinking of running this cycle. What’s everyone’s take on this?
Dosages?
Length?
Results?
I’m 41 210lbs prob 12% Bf. Have been running gear for 4 years now. Currently running trt. I’ve run tren a few times but never npp. Thanks

Depends on your goals. I’d run 350 test e, 350 npp, 40-60mg winstrol. Or I’d run 350 test, 350 tren, 60mg tbol. Both would be amazing cycles. But I definitely wouldn’t stack 2 nandrolones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prolactin issues will hit you hard with 2 nandrolones, pick either tren or npp not both..tren is more suited for cutt/recomp while npp for bulk

i really wouldnt run both tren and npp together at all... not really the most solid idea side effect wise... you can do it but it could be problematic and having to run tren and npp so low really doesnt do you that much... you can do it but i would keep the doses very low on each... so why not pick one, run the more effective dose and get the most out of it that way

i really wouldnt run both tren and npp together at all... not really the most solid idea side effect wise... you can do it but it could be problematic and having to run tren and npp so low really doesnt do you that much... you can do it but i would keep the doses very low on each... so why not pick one, run the more effective dose and get the most out of it that way
So if I went with test and npp what else would you suggest I run with it?
Same goes for test and tren? Thanks

Strength and a small amount of size. (Crossfit)
Stick with test and NPP. Tren sucks for size and will kill your cardio which isn't ideal at all with crossfit.

100mg EOD of each is a decent dose. Have aromasin and caber for ancillaries

if you are doing crossfit, tren is the worst thing you could run... i would look more for test, eq and gw501516 if you are doing crossfit

Top Bottom