bannednutritionRegenRx

test only + s4

foresame

hi, my stats 27yo / 1.75 / 77kg / %13-14bf

Here's my first cycle plan

1-12 w Test E 350mg per week
1-12 w s4 2x25mg per day
1-14 w Adex 0.5mg eod
12-14w HCG 1000ius per week (1x1000 or 2x500?)

Plat pct stack (switch to aromasin)
I know how to dose them, familiar with the sarms and serms.

So how is it looking? I see people doing 500mg test per week, is it necessary? Think 350mg should be a good starting point.

Last edited:

1-12 w s4 2x25mg per day
1-14 w Adex 0.5mg eod

So how is it looking? I see people doing 500mg test per week, is it necessary? Think 350mg should be a good starting point.
That looks like a very solid plan bro. Good job on doing the right research. You absolutely don't need 500mg of test on a first cycle. 350mg is exactly what I'd recommend. What is your goals for this cycle?

Adding in lgd to the cycle would be a great addition for lean mass gains as well

1-12 w s4 2x25mg per day
1-14 w Adex 0.5mg eod

looks pretty damn good.. just a few things... hcg is 11-14 and its 2x500... personally, i would switch adex to aromasin during your cycle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

That looks like a very solid plan bro. Good job on doing the right research. You absolutely don't need 500mg of test on a first cycle. 350mg is exactly what I'd recommend. What is your goals for this cycle?

Adding in lgd to the cycle would be a great addition for lean mass gains as well

I had lgd s4 cycle before, actually didnt get much of lgd. may be i dont respond it well, but got reall much from s4.

looks pretty damn good.. just a few things... hcg is 11-14 and its 2x500... personally, i would switch adex to aromasin during your cycle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I wanna ask that is hcg a must? I saw on another thread that it' doesnt take a place in Rick's recommended plan, but it does in yours. is it a thing that you should consider on 8-10th week of the cycle and yeah i need to run hcg or not?

I wanna ask that is hcg a must? I saw on another thread that it's not in Rick's recommended plan, but it does in yours. is it a thing that you should consider on 8-10th week of the cycle and yeah i need to run hcg or not?
i am not a fan of hcg at all but i dont like to see any cycles ran that are using pct without it... if you are on trt, thats a different story but i always recommend it... you can do whatever you like but it makes your transition into pct much smoother...

Thanks Dylan, I would do anything to make PCT smoother. When pct begins it's just getting started in my opinion lol.

Thanks Dylan, I would do anything to make PCT smoother. When pct begins it's just getting started in my opinion lol.
exactly... hcg will actually help with that... you just NEVER use it during pct... it will ruin it but using it right before it will definitely help with recovery...

hi again, i need some changes in my cycle because a vocation came out.
My vocation is going to start at the 11th week of cycle. I can bring sarms but not test and hcg. So what if i inject it like 700mg at week 11 and break at the weeks 12-13-14 and start pct?
And what if i use hcg at the weeks 9-10-11

It's like

1-10 w Test E 350mg per week 11w 700mg
1-12 w s4 2x25mg per day
1-14 w Adex 0.5mg eod
9-11w HCG 1000ius per week

Plat pc stack 14-17

Does it seem horrible?

Top Bottom