napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test only recomp

REDFOX1

Thinking about going on a test only cycle to recomp. I’m 6’4” 265 about 14-15% bf. I want to run a strict diet to recomp with a goal of staying the same weight but drop the body fat a little. I’m currently on TRT at 300 mg per week. I know that sounds like a lot but my body requires a high dose to hold a decent test level. What are your thoughts on running 600-700mg per week of test e or test c?

dont like any of it... you are staying on cycle all year long which is going to be so detrimental to you long term and that amount of test is completely unnecessary and definitely not going to help drop body fat... i dont like anything about this whatsoever

I can see why you dont like the trt dose. I really don’t either. I’m on the third doctor and like the ones before, they start me off at 200mg per week and have the same results. 200mg per week, I take a shot Monday night and blood work that following Friday morning. Test level was at ~400. Bumped up to 300mg per week and the test level was at ~600. These were a few months after the dose change. If I go any lower on the dose I can feel the difference in the way I feel. 100mg per week. Apparently this is rare but does happen.

Last edited:
dont like any of it... you are staying on cycle all year long which is going to be so detrimental to you long term and that amount of test is completely unnecessary and definitely not going to help drop body fat... i dont like anything about this whatsoever

I’m with you on that. To high of a dose for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom