napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test only cycle #1 cycle

marcos

Good evening,

My name is marco im 29 181cm 77kg , i want to ask if anybody have any advice to start a roids cycle , i didnt use any yet before , so its going to be my first cycle , ive been searching and looking on youtube etc lately about cycles etc . im working out at gold's i've asked a trainer there about that , he suggested for me to start a test cycle for my first time , and well heres what he told me as said he did on his first cycle .
so

12 WEEKS CYCLE :

test propionate 100mg/eod with arimidex 0.5mg/eod

last 6 weeks adding : anavar 30mg/ed

PCT :

3 days after the last injection starting hCG 500iu/ed for 10 straight days
after hcg finished starts nolvadex as 40/40/20/20/10

this is his first cycle , i actually not willing to do 12 weeks cycle first time , i would keep it between 8-10 max so i can do it as test pro 100mg/eod add 30mg/ed anavar last 4 weeks (for an 8 weeks cycle) and according to this how do i do my pct , is it gonna be the same ?

So thats it , let me know please about your thoughts about this , if anyone have something to change or say about it , if it is a good cycle to start .
and thank you

i would not recommend using test prop on a first cycle... its not wise to have to inject every other day on your first time through

Forget about anavar man. That's for women, and your first cycle should be test only anyways. You should start with long ester test, not prop....and your pct is nowhere near complete.

This is how it should be ran

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

11-14 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
Mk2866 25mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

I would use test E or test Cyp my friend test prop u have to pin more and the shots hurt more then the longer esters I use Test E

Top Bottom