napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/NPP/Deca

wwwdobo

Hey Dylan

I have been a follower of your content for a couple months now. So much value you have provided and saved me from doing some really dumb shit. For that, I have to begin with a huge thanks. So thank you.

My question is how would you run a tren cycle after this to harden up, solidify mass and stay lean if not leaner?

Im 25 5'9 183 pounds 10% BF current on 4weeks into cycle

50 NPP EOD
250Deca
250Test
EveryWeek

Im dropping the NPP at the end of my 5weeks my intention was of course to Kick start which has been phenomenal. I starded at 170lbs at 9%BF so I wanted to be super lean entering this bulk for quality gains and have done just that with the push to reach 195-200lbs of quality. Caber&Aromasin is essential of course and have had no negative side effects and even lost acne and greater libido which is weird compared to my last Test cycle @600. Im loving these low steady dosages that you emphasis greatly on but once this cycle is complete Im intending to run a tren cycle but not sure how to combine that as stated for my goals in the question above to stay at a solid lean 195-200lbs with tren.

Id really appreciate any feedback if you get this and have the time.

What's the rush? You're 4 weeks into this cycle and already planning another one?

At 25 years old?

Why did you run 600 mg's of test a week?

brother, the worst thing you can do is lose focus on what you are doing now and start planning a cycle that is a very very long ways away.. you dont know if your goals will change etc... once you are 3/4 the way thorough this cycle, you would then start planning your sarms bridge in between cycles and 3/4 the way through that, you would then start planning your next anabolic cycle or even half way through the sarms cycle but doing that now if very very detrimental to your cycle now in terms of losing focus etc...

@EZ_E

I ran my first cycle ever at 23 which was not wise in terms of preparation and understanding to diet&training.
It looked like this.
Weeks

Test C only
1-6 400mg EW
6-12 600mg EW

What killed it was when I went above 400 and felt more side effects, used Nolva for Estrogen throughout which did prevent the tenderness but overall the last 6 weeks was a pain and dealt with more sides than anything and listening to wrong information which Ive done extensive research since.

Thanks for the feedback Dylan,
My mindset has just always been to be prepared for whats next and im really the type of person who likes to have a schedule planned out way ahead of time so I know exactly where and what Im doing. Just my personality and has helped me stay disciplined but that makes sense I should evaluate and look back on the results later and base my next move then.

So far this cycle at 4 1/2 weeks is going phenomenal. Strength is going up and the size is coming in clean still at 183 pounds with all lifts increasing pretty much every workout which im doing each body part 2xweek/E4D but diet is disciplined right now and recovery is beyond what I expected lol

I do have more questions which I will come back to this forum later but for now will definitely ride this cycle out and update on here weekly to be able to look back.

My suggestion would be like Dylan's bro. Finish this cycle out and plan for a bridge to run between your next cycle to keep your body on the gain train bro

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Are you using caber and Aromasin for prolactin and estrogen control on your current cycle?

Hey RickRock

Ive been using
0.5mg Caber E3D
12.5 A-sin. E3D

My first cycle i started feelings tenderness/sensitivity around my right nipple around Week 3 or 4 so im very prone to estrogen build up thats forsure but so far no signs of it.

Beginning of Week 5, dropping NPP in 3 days.

So far strength has been increasing every damn workout, I wanted to emphasis on legs big time and have grown them the most.

Backsuat then 225x12 315x2
Backsquat now 315x9 405x2
Front squat then 175x10 225x4
Front squat now 225x10 275x5
Bench press is weak at 315x2
Incline 275x3
(I normally use DB since its better on my shoulders)

Not all in consistent sets but new records in general.

Im also currently at 185 but will be adding cardio at least 2x a week since I havent been at all aside from just the intense workouts but will be Speedwalking incline for about 25minutes/mile just to keep it clean.
Also upped calories to about 3800-4200
Since I dont measure thats a guesstimate from my previous 3500-3900

Hey Manta thanks for the input. Thats true but since my doses EW are extremly moderate at 250test&deca I really dont have any negative sides and havent had any estrogen sides whatsoever this time around so i take it same day as caber. So far everything is really great all around except acne is slowly coming back behind my shoulders&back but thats my fault if i dont shower immediately after my workout

Hey Manta thanks for the input. Thats true but since my doses EW are extremly moderate at 250test&deca I really dont have any negative sides and havent had any estrogen sides whatsoever this time around so i take it same day as caber. So far everything is really great all around except acne is slowly coming back behind my shoulders&back but thats my fault if i dont shower immediately after my workout

That is also something Aromasin could help with. Acne is from Estrogen conversion, not from extra testosterone. (we get acne in puberty, not from the higher testosterone, but from the extra conversion to estrogen) ;)

Quick update,

Im going to be taking 2 days off of training for recovery. Looking back I noticed I havent taken one real rest day in over 4 weeks. I have been traing 7 days a week since I have just been growing but the past week I have been feeling my body under too much stress especially after todays chest session. Body felt unrecovered and overall not 100%
I started feeling it on leg day 3 days ago but still managaed to hit a PR so ill be back then.

Could be In my head since I dropped the NPP, (last pin on Sunday) but I feel the joint relief less & recovery just a bit less from what Ive been used to on it feeling way more full & healthy. Odd to describe but could just be in my head.

My question is now Im thinking of upping the dose since im off NPP to
375 Deca
375 Test E
EW

Or would it be wise to wait another week or two since I know deca has a delayed kick in time?

Maintained the same doses,
Its been 9 days w/o NPP and the first thing I felt was my knees when squatting they do not feel recovered and actually hurt after leg day. I think it is because I gained so much strenght and size in that short time, i wont be doing squats but will be doing the bicycle cardio machine on heavy resistance and extensions for a good week or so.

Im currently 6weeks and 3days into this cycle, 183lbs still however I actually look leaner in the mirror so thats good, diet has been on point and strength has slowed down but not decreased, my maxes are pretty much the same since the last post im thinking deca should kick in anytime now if its not bunk which I highly doubt it but once it does it should be amazing considering that I was only running 200npp the first 5 weeks vs 250deca

Top Bottom