Test,npp,Aromatase inhibitor

Nino

Is it necessary to use aromatase inhibitor When i use
300mg test e every 5 days
100mg npp eod

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber 0.25mg e3d

Adjust accordingly with bloodwork

Please post your full stats, goals, and cycle history.

Thats a very basic question man... have u ever even ran a cycle before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

100mg npp eod
You dont have to if u dont want to......if youre looking to grow breasts, perhaps start lactating, and ur dick to not work anymore......up to you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You dont have to if u dont want to......if youre looking to grow breasts, perhaps start lactating, and ur dick to not work anymore......up to you

LMFAO!!!!!! :-D

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

25y, 5.7 ft, 189lbs
Already used test e
Thx for answers
Sorry for not being a steroid guru

25y, 5.7 ft, 189lbs
Already used test e
Thx for answers
Sorry for not being a steroid guru
These are basic questions that anyone who cycles should know. If you dont know these basic things you shouldnt be cycling. You definitely need to do more research and reading. What is ur bf%? My guess is its high. While it shouldnt exclude you from cycling it should raise awareness that it can lead to even more aromatizing which results in increased estro. Therefore you should also be doing bloods so and be prepared to raise ur ai dose

My bodyfat is ok, nothing special
Yeah i know what u want to say but i wanted just a request from someone who did this cycle or a similar i can send a pic if u want

This is my take on it. Youre running one long ester and one short. I would change ur test to prop that way you can just pin both at the same time. Run ur aromasin 12.5 and adjust as necessary. Get pre and mid bloods. The mids to check the potency if ur test and to make sure u have everything in line and to make any adjustments if necessary. Have caber on hand if necessary. High prolactin sucks. Make sure u have a good pct planned and on hand. Ive seen it so many times where guys are scrambling last second to find pct and end up losing all their hard work due to poor planning. Just my opinion do as you see fit

My bodyfat is ok, nothing special
Yeah i know what u want to say but i wanted just a request from someone who did this cycle or a similar i can send a pic if u want

So basically, in your eyes, nothing matters other than the fact u just want to do it... whether or not its right for u, safe etc based on the info asked... u just want people to advise u “ just cuz” right... well thats not how it works here... we take care of everyone, not just tell them what they want to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP; you can give all the smart ass answers you want, no 1 is asking you to be a guru. We expect that BEFORE you cycle you know the basics.

OR

Come to this board and ask how and when to use anabolics safely and run a cycle when the time is right.

We will be glad to help you...I'd suggest posting your FULL stats:

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

100mg npp eod
Nobody knows you or how estrogen sensitive you are so it's impossible to answer whether you need an ai.

Most would need at least a lo wet dose of ai anytime you are taking over the physiological range of test

You also need to control prolactin from NPP with caber

body fat plays a very very large role in determining a lot about your cycle as well , so playing it off casually IS a big deal

You also have to realize that this forum gets a lot of "panicking help" requests daily. Browse down the list and you will see multiple posts asking for help with libido, gyno, anxiety, and multiple other things. Its good you asked before you ran it but its also important to know why you are running the ancillary doses. Deca or NPP raise prolactin and like someone said high prolactin sucks. Lactating nipples and your dick not working are no fun at any age but at 25 I'm guessing it would be worse. You're young and eager. Just take your time and do a little more research.

Top Bottom