napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test never bounced back

Solid_gainzzz

Hi guys,

Came off cycle around last march/April, did full pct clomid and nolva(though it is always possible my clomid and nolvda was not top quality). Anyway cycle was a taxing one about 6 months long and am.not realizing my test never fully bounced back. Motivation is okay sex drive is still decent however the irritability and anger is very real as well as the real killer, I bust like 2 minutes after I put it in everytime and that has never happened to me.

Looking for some recommendations here please hcg maybe? Run another full pct ? What do some vets think. Thanks guys.

I'm 27 btw

I knew that would be the first question. I have no idea dude I have no health insurance and live in Jersey where you cant order independent lab tests.

I'm wondering if I'd be better off just going ahead with a pct and some hcg instead of spending four times the amount to go through a doctor and lab to get the bloodwork done and then still need the pct regardless.

I know pct can put me in a bit of a catabolic state but aside from that are there any real cons to it ? Really trying to avoid 1000 dollars in medical bills just to find out I still need to run a pct anyway

You need to get blood work bro and find out what going on. You don't just take a bunch of drugs just because you think your test didn't bounce back. You shouldn't even be doing a regular cycle without blood work in the first place and definitely not one that lasts for 6 months. You've already done something irresponsible don't try and fix it with something even more irresponsible.

Totally agree with cbbram. Go get ur bloods done then we talk with some concrete knowledge in front of us instead of deciding by how and what u feel. That was silly to start and finish without any bloodwork results and see how ur body reacts and tolerates AAS and how u recover from them if ever at all. Safety and health first

if you cant get bloodwork, its all a guessing game and thats one i surely dont play.. i cant really help with advice without that because i would honestly just be guessing and that wont do anyone any good

You need bloodwork work. Pay cash rates to get an appointment with a doctor to get bloodwork authorized. Running a 6 month cycle is pretty much asking for massive recovery issues though

I knew that would be the first question. I have no idea dude I have no health insurance and live in Jersey where you cant order independent lab tests.

I'm wondering if I'd be better off just going ahead with a pct and some hcg instead of spending four times the amount to go through a doctor and lab to get the bloodwork done and then still need the pct regardless.

I know pct can put me in a bit of a catabolic state but aside from that are there any real cons to it ? Really trying to avoid 1000 dollars in medical bills just to find out I still need to run a pct anyway

Just ask at a medimerge if they can send you for blood work. Probably cost $100.00 for the script...

Top Bottom